I'm Fine Though

Ember's POV      I wake in Jonny's strong arms

            Ember's POV
      I wake in Jonny's strong arms. He's extremely warm due to the blanket. His expression looks pained even though he's sleeping. I would wake him up, but I know that he's probably only finally getting to sleep through the night.
      Looking at the clock, I get myself out of Jonny's arms and get up. He just moves closer to my pillow. When I go to the bathroom, I get ready. I've been wearing loose clothing so that my family wouldn't be able to see that I'm pregnant. My Mon would flip and so would my dad. I wanted Jonny to be the first, well second, to know. Izzy knows but thankfully has been able to keep her mouth shut.
     "Why don't you look beautiful today," a deep voice says when I'm done in the bathroom. Jonny's buttoning his uniform pants when I come in. My eyes trail down his toned, muscular chest. Damn hormones are making me horny. He comes over and wraps me in his arms, pulling me close to him.
     "So, after you go see Izzy, do you want to go to my appointment with me?" His eyes widen. I was hoping that they would show light and I would have completed my mission; to put the light back in his eyes.
      "Yes, I would love too," he says, leaning down and kissing me. I hold onto his broad shoulders, craving him closer to me. "Someone's horny?" He asks. I blush.
     "Its the hormones," I excuse. He smirks and kisses my weak below my ear.
     "I had a tendency to get girls like that a while back. This is nothing new, baby girl," he says against my sensitive skin. He's going go be the death of me.
      ××××××
             Jonny's POV
    I barely got any sleep. The nightmares kept me awake and memories going through my mind now. The things I seen weren't something anyone should have. Ever.
       I open the door to my moms house and look around. The couch and stuff are in different places but everything else is the same. Em holds my hand as we walk farther in.
    My mom, step dad, and Izzy all stand around in the kitchen. Izzy sees  me and runs into my arms. I pick her up for a split second then set her back down. "I'm sorry that I never got your letters and whatever I wrote mom would ruin," she says.
     "Hi mom," I say. She only nods and goes out to the backyard. My step stands up and man hugs me. "Is she always like that now?" I ask.
       "No," he says and goes to follow her. Izzy nudges Ember.
    "I already told him," she says. Izzy smiles and squeals. I sarcastically do the same to piss her off.
    "Do I still get to go to your appointments?" She asks. I shake my head. Knowing that Izzy used to like Em makes me a little weirded out but I push it back. 
     "My job," I say. She pouts.
     "Okay then, your doctors gonna start thinking that your cheating on your lesbian lover," Izzy says. They chuckle. I don't bother to ask. Going into my room, I change into normal clothes. It feels good to not be on something so suffocating.
     "I'm ready to go," I say. Izzy hugs me one more time before I leave.
      ××××××
        Ember lifts up her shirt so her stomach is exposed to to the doctor when they come in. I sit in the chair next to her and fiddle with the dog tags around my neck. Her eyes meet mine. "Whats wrong?" she asks me. 

"Nothing," I say defensively. She flinches at the tone of my voice. I take her hand in mine. "I'm just tried that's all." She seems to take this as the truth. The door and a tall, male doctor comes in. Do I feel comfortable with a man doing this? Hell no. I glare at him, making him smirk and chuckle. He looks at Em with a sweet smile. 

"Where's your girlfriend?" He asks as he types something into the computer. She laughs. 

"For the hundredth time, she's just a good friend. She like a sister," she tells him. She will be your sister in law one day hopefully soon. "This is my boyfriend, Jonathan Urie," she says, introducing to the man that she seems to know as more than just her OBGYN. "Jonny, this is Mike Tedson. We were friends before I moved here." I stand up and shake his hand, feeling even more nervous about their relationship. I've already had to deal with someone had to take her from me and I don't want to have to go through that again. She mine and I don't share. 

"Very nice to meet you. You have a wonderful girlfriend," he says ruffling her hair. She slaps his hand away, smiling. He gets some tool and jell and rubs it around her stomach the tool thingy. After a while, the room fills the sound of a loud, steady heartbeat. My little princesa. She's really in there. I take Em's hand and look at the screen. He points at an area of the screen. "There she is. Sounds and looks perfectly healthy still and that's good. Want pictures?" We both nod. He does something with the button then hands hr a rag while she wipes off the jell and the picture on the screen disappears. 

"So, you'r due date should be in April, around the tenth is looks like. If you feel or sense that anything is wrong, come immediately. Other than that, your next appointment is is two weeks. Take care of yourself. When it comes to sex, don't do anything to crazy and do not go rough; either to the side, anal, or her on top to not risk the baby getting hurt in any way. When your ready you can leave," he says. We stand up, he shirt falls back down as she does. She goes up on her tip toes and hugs him, kissing his cheek as she does the same. 

"Bye Blue," she says. must be some nickname. He playfully glares at her as we leave. When we get to the truck, we buckle up and look at each other for a split second. "You have no idea how good it feels to have you back with me for the time being." I run my rough knuckles down her cheek. Her moves her hand and kisses once closing her eyes peacefully. "I really wish you would just tell me whats bothering you so much." 

I wish I could tell her too. Worry isn't good for her or the baby so I'll keep and deal with it myself. "Just tried. I'm fine though," I tell her. She kisses me briefly and look out in front of us. 

"I know your lying, so I'm just gonna think that it's for good reason and trust you." That why I over her. Even when she knows I;m not telling her the whole truth, for my own sake, she doesn't push it. She respects me and my choices no matter how reckless they are. and I'll love her til the day I die. 

AN: I'm sorry if it looks weird towards the end; I starting writing the chapter on my phone then finished writing it on my computer. Typing is a lot easier on this. Please comment what you think is going to happen!!! COMMENT! Stay alive  -Veah