Graduation

Jonny's POV
     Any event where I have to spend time with just my parents and brother is something I hate. Zeke graduated last year so I don't have to see him much. My mom cokes up to me after the ceremony.
       "Your a graduate,"she says. I crack a small smile. Izzy runs over to To ember who is with her family. My moms the only one who doesn't know about that relationship. Her coloring and hair is coming back faster than we thought; even if not I would love her.
      "Izzy's friend is very beautiful for her situation," my mom says. I looks down at my shoes.
    "She's very beautiful when she's healthy as well," I mumble. My mom hears that grabs my forearm.  "What? I can't say that someone's beautiful. I say that about you and Izzy."
     "I know, but I know boys and it's always, 'She's hot. She's sexy. I'd bang her so hard'," she says. I stop her after that last part. She rolls her her eyes.
     "Well, she's all those things except I'd never bang her," I say. Now she's looking up at me like a have a chicken head. "Okay, dad and Zeke know this, but her and I have been together for about a year."
      "So, you were together with her before all this happened?" She asks. I nod. A smile forms on her face. "Your just like him." I loll down at her. "I've done everything I can to keep you away from being like him and your just going down the same exact path." Izzy and Em look this way at my moms loud tone.
    "What the hell are you talking about? I've never laid a hand on her in a way she doesn't like. I've never forced her into anything. I'm not like him," I say, tears forming in my eyes. She shakes her head.
     "I said the same path. He was abused, didn't want to be like his father. He met me, a good girl that's not poking for someone like him. He loved me and I loved him, we got married, had you. Then he, one day, started drinking and became abusive. Please tell me you see the patt-"
     "Don't worry. I'm leaving in two weeks for some precollege thing I have to do. The son that keeps reminding you if your ex abusive husband will get out of your way," I say. She doesn't try and stop me. Izzy runs up and grabs my arm.
     "What happened?" She asks. I look at the ground. I've tried everything to not be like him and my mom thinks I still am. How wonderful.
    "Supposably, I'm exactly like our asshole father. If you want the whole story ask our oh-so-wonderful mother."
     ××××××××
               Izzy's POV
     I grip my moms shoulder. "What the hell did you tell him? That her like dad?!?" She looks away from me. I want nothing more but to slap her hard across the face.
    "Yes I did," she says.
    "Your such a selfish bitch!" I yell at her, catching peoples attention. "He's nothing but good with a few touch patches. If it weren't for him I'd had probably been raped that night. He's your son and your supposed to love him!" She glares at me.
    "This is non of your concern," she says. "I'm just looking out for him." I scuff.
     "Fuck yourself."

            Ember's POV
    What the hell just happened!?!