Just A Chance

Jonny's POV
Em closes the textbook and gets up, my hand brushes her ass as she walks away. She stops dead in her tracks. I know that this isn't good for neither of us. I'm so good for her, and if this goes somewhere, she'll realize that and leave. And that would hurt me. But opposites attract.
"Could you please not do that," she asks. I put NY hands up in defense. She goes to the refrigerator and takes out two waters. I can tell that she's overly polite when it comes to others.
"So, my sister is really happy to have someone to hang out with now," I say, trying to make conversation. She gives a small smile, but it's so forced."what's your story?" I ask.
"I don't know what you mean," she says. Always so shy.
"I mean, tell me about yourself. And don't try telling that there's nothing much to you, cause I'll find something." Her cheeks flush. Sire, I've made countless girls blush, but hers is cute. I want it to stay there.
"Um, there really is not-"
"Family, how was your childhood?" She swallows thickly. Damnit.
"Horrible," she answers. "I'm adopted so this is all new to me." I didn't know that, then again I don't know who her 'parents' are.
"Do you mind me asking what happened?" I ask. She sits down where she was before.
"M-my father was extremely abusive in various ways, from beatings, and cruel words about me, to being sexual abusive and making it so that I couldn't and wasn't allowed to eat. He killed my mom when I was four, so I don't really remember her that well. I was always scared he was going to kill me," she says, not looking at me.
I move her hair out of face. "It's okay," I say. She blinks back a few tears, but some fall. I wipe them away, not taking my eyes from hers. I'm scared that I, I won't get to see hers again. "I'm not going to give you pity, but you've done good."
She cracks a small smile. "Same for you." I've not good, far from it. I'm worse than the damn devil. Leaning in closer, she keys out a shakey breath. "Are you going to give in yet?" I ask.
"No," she answers. Her eyes now show years of pain and hurt. I bite my lip, taking her hand. This is always so easy with other girls. But she's not like them, she's different in a good way.
"Just one more time, then I'll stop. I'll end this whole, getting you to want me thing. Just one more time," I say, my lips brushing hers. Closing my eyes, I close the small gap between our mouths. She doesn't move at all. "Just give in one time."
I trace my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Hesitantly, she grants it, her hand moving shakily to my shoulder. Slowly, her lips move with mine. Her mouth tastes like junior mints.
She pulls back, a revering blush covers her cheeks. I pull her back to me, my hands running through her hair. Her hands trail down my chest and rest on my waist. Standing, I pull her up with me.
Wrapping my arms around waist, I pull her close to me. The sleeves of her shirt ride up, exposing her wrists. Scars are viable. "I want so badly to be a cliche and kiss your scars right now, but I'm not gonna." She chuckles a little.
I lean down, still having to bend my knees slightly and kiss her again. Her hands run through my hair. Our tongues battle each other for dominance. The sides of her shirt lift, but I pull it back down.
Getting a little too heated, I pick her up and pin her against the fridge. She whimpers, as I press my lips to her jaw. Throwing her head back, she grips my shoulders. I move my hips against hers. All her movements stop, making me pull away. "Sorry,"she says.
"Its my fault I got carried away," I say breathlessly, letting her down. She's still trapped against me and the refrigerator. I take her hand. "Give me a chance." Her brows draw together.
"For what?" She asks. I step back, trying to not come off a certain way. She probably has already labeled me as something.
"In a relationship. Like, romantically, even after this lesson is over. You probably don't believe me, but I do actually like you. A lot, and I want a chance."
"I'm supposed to stay away from you," she mumbles.
"You can try all you want, buy I'm not going anywhere now. I don't do the whole, going out on dates thing, cause that's too cliche for me, but I would like it if you gave me a chance of being your boyfriend."
"Your not gonna stop are you?" She asks. I kiss Ber forehead.
"What do you think?"
AN: What personality traits do you think Jonny will have in a relationship with someone like her? PLEASE COMMENT. Stay Alive |-/ -Veah