Mine

(Mature)          
             Jonny's POV
      I step behind her wrap my arms around her. She's finally my wife. Mrs.Urie. she turns in my arms and looks up at me. I lean down and kiss her, our lips barely brushing.
     "Its there,"she says. My brows draw together. "The light I was looking for. It's there now," she says smiling. Truth is all I had to do was let her in completely and let the light be there.
     "I guess," I say. She turns around, letting me undo the lace in the back of her dress. It drops to the floor, creating a pool of cream white fabric at our feet. I unclasp her bra, letting it fall as well. As I walk in front of her, she covers her chest. We haven't done anything since her surgeries.
    "Don't hide yourself," I tell her. She doesn't move a inch, so I take them away for her. She blushes a million shades of red. Her hands move to my tux jacket and undoes it. I help her with everything else, wanting to get out of these suffocating clothes.  Her hands shake. "If your nervous, we can just go to sle-"
     "No," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck. Picking her up, I bring her to the bed and gently lay her down. She's as beautiful as the first time I seen her like this. Her arms wrap around my back, pulling me closer to her. My hands go down to her waist and slowly, making sure my knuckles brush against her skin, bring down her underwear.
     Our eyes stay locked as she pulls kicks them off the rest of the way. She does the same to me, breaking our stare. I move one of her legs a little to the side so I'm in-between her legs and kiss her neck, working my way to the scar on her collarbone.
     Her eyes close as she lays her head back, relaxed. Getting to the scar that goes down the valley of her breast, I feel her small hand grip me, stroking me lightly. She turns us over, trailing her lips down my chest.
     She takes me into her mouth, making me hold my breath for a second. I grip her hair, pulling at it. "Fuck, baby girl." I feel her chuckle, making my body jerk for a second. She takes.me out of her mouth for a second, breathing. "Em," I say as I reach my peak, pulling her head down rougher.
     "You taste very good," she say, a naughty glint in her eyes. I bite my lip.
     "Someone also has a kinky side," I point out. She positions me at her entrance before slowly going down. My hands grip her hips. Her eyes close as I flip us over again. Her hands tangle in my hair as I thrust into her.
     "Ahh," she moans, her lips parting. Her nails scratch down my back.
     ×××××
       We lay down next to each other, her head on my chest. "You can go take all that makeup off now," I say. She sits up. She's beautiful with and without it but I like when she doesn't where any.
     Minutes later, she comes out with her glasses on and thin, sher pj's. I put her legs over mine and as she lays down. "You do understand that your stuck with me  forever right?" I ask. She looks me in the eyes.
     "Not unless we get a divorce," she says. My expression goes serious.
     "That's never happening." Her hand runs down my face. 
      "Don't screw then." I smirk.
     "Have a ever?"
AN: This is the last chapter. I really liked writing it. Thank you guys for all the comments, I really appreciate it. I have a new story that will be going up and would love if you checked it out again. Its gonna be called Broken And Bent. Stay alive |-/          -Veah