Someones Kinky

(Mature)

             Jonny's POV     The door opens and Embers parents come in the living room

             Jonny's POV
     The door opens and Embers parents come in the living room. She tried convincing me to not meet him, but its only right. "No way in the pits of hell!" I know that voice all too well. My lawyer. Kylie May. Shit. No.
     I stand up and look at her. Her father is the one who arrested me that night. He was always on my side, let me explain myself in the car and told me that I was going to be okay. He even said that he would have done the same if he were me.
      "Shit," I mumble. "Well, I already know your parents," I say, looking down at Ember. She stands up and looks at her stunned parents. Our height difference still is crazy to me. Anyone would take us as brother and sister.
      "Get away from my daughter," she yells at me. I put my hands up by instinct and rush over to Luke. He looks at me.
    "Listen, she may be my daughter, but I will say...you hit the jackpot," he whispers. I chuckle. He's always been more of a friend to me than a cop.
     "What the hell is that? Sweety, what's going on? You-oh you-YOU don't say a word," her mom says. She looks at Em to answer. She's tongue tied.
      "I know you said to be quiet, but this is all my fault. This was all supposed go just be tutoring. I've practically forced her into this relationship," I fish out. The look on Em's face changes, going from nervous to upset.
     "Well, this can't go on. I don't want you to see my daughter anymore. You need to focus on getting clean," she says. Em's eyes nearly bug out of her head. She must think I'm some druggie now.
     "Yes, Mam," I say and start walking out the door. Em just looks hurt. Luke grips my shoulder. "I'm not really serious." He let's go.
    "Good. Now leave dick," he says and pushes me out.
      ×××××××
         I open my door, Em stands there. Yanking her in, she gasps at the harshness. Her eyes are guarded. "I'm sorry that you thought I was being serious, beautiful." I pull her lips to mine.
     "I love you," she says against my lips. Stepping back, I have to look at Ber closely to tell she's saying the the truth. "Dear god, say something." My arms wrap around her small body.
     "You know I love you too," I say. She pulls my lips down to meet hers again. What I'm getting from this kiss is that she wants more out of it, but I don't want to take that risk. She's too precious to have leave. 
    "Please," she says, her hands gripping my hands. My mind travels to what she said about her father and what he used to do. I don't want to scare her away. She's so different from the other girls I've been with. Suddenly I wish I lost lost NY virtue to someone who didn't matter. It would only be her.
     "Are you sure?" I ask. She nods, eyes shy, but finally letting her guard down for once. I pick her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I bring us to my bed. She grips the sides of my dark blue shirt as I get above her.
     Our lips move in sync with each other. "You have to promise me something," I say. She nods. "Tell me what you don't like and what you want me to do. I'm kind of new at this," I say. She moves her head to the side.
     "I highly doubt that. For someone as kinky as you, daddy," she says as a joke. I grip her neck, making her gasp.
     "You bet I am, baby girl," I say. She doesn't look scared for frightened in anyway like I thought she would; instead she just looks aroused. "I can't wait to get you out of off of these clothes." She blushes.
      "For someone who can't wait, you sure are taking your time," she says. I slip my hand down and lift her short up. She lifts up, allowing me to take it off of her, revealing her black, lace bra. Once I have her in only her black undergarments, I have a full view. My eyes meet hers.
     "Please tell me you weren't already prepared for someone else. Not that I would care if you weren't, just surprised," I say. Her face somehow becomes redder. How I usually talk in bed just isn't working.
     "I may have done some things before coming here," she says. Grinning, I kiss her lips for a slip second, tasting the charry ChapStick. Making my way down her body, I unclasp her bra and throw it somewhere in my room. A low moan escapes her parted lips as I take one of her breasts into my mouth.
     "You like that?" She moans in response as I move to the other. She grips my back, nails digging into my skin. "You sound so damn sexy." She flips over and undoes my shirt and pants. I help her taking my boxers and underwear off. Once we're both bare, I just look up at her, no where by her eyes, bright with lust and anticipation.
     I flip us over so I'm hovering above her. For a split second she looks down then immediately back up, nervousness in her eyes. I'm not ever cocky about my size but...you know.
      Positioning myself, I kiss her. She's still breathing heavily. Her eyes close as I push in. Once I'm fully settled, I don't move. She doesn't look like she's in pain. I raise a brow. "I would explain, but don't want to ruin this," she says. I nod and start a pace for us.
     "Look at me," I say, gasping. She does as ask. I put my thumb in her mouth, she knows exactly what to do. "Fuck, baby!" I remove my finger and grip her waist.
    "Jonathan!" She calls out. I bite her skin, making her scratch at my back. She takes a hand away and grips one of inked arms. Our eyes are locked.
    "Yell my name baby girl. Let everyone know who's making you feel this way. Making you so fucking wet," I tell her. Of a second, I think she's in pain.
     "Oh, daddy," she sighs as reaches her peak. I squeeze her ass. Her walls clench around me, making me finish as well. I know that her body will be covered in hickies, and mine will be covered in clawing marks.
    I roll off of her, pulls her to me. Her skin is warm and soft against mine. "I love you," I say. She smiles, hair messy but still beautiful.
     "I love you too," she says. I kiss her forehead.
      "Just to make this clear, I didn't fuck you. I did make love to you. Sorry if it didn't seem like that," I tell her. She nods. "What are we going to do about your mom? She's my lawyer. Your dad isn't a worry, but her? " she trails her hand up my chest.
    "I'll talk to her," she says. Nodding, I sit up and pull the comforter up so were covered. The doors locked but I don't like the chance of Zeke walking on and sees her.
     "Sleep. I'll fight off your bad dreams," I say, running my hand through her hair. She smiles lazily, obviously tired.
     "Okay."

AN: No joke, had to text my friend for ways to write this. After awhile of taking the advise I just went for it. I've never been so grateful for friends that are older than me. What side do you want to see next? COMMENT!! Stay alive  |-/          -Veah