Learning

The next morning Namjoon called Jimin , Jungkook and Seokjin to his office and explained to them where they would be training, He Lead them to the Training Room. Jimin looked around and the place was pretty big he saw all sorts of weapons on the walls. Jimin admired how well put together the training room was put together. Namjoon ordered the 3 to stay here until Nick Arrived. 

                Jungkook walks over to Jimin with a smile on his face. "So Whats your Name.My name is Jungkook and that is my best friend seokjin" Jungkook holds out his hand. "My name is Jimin". Jimin Shakes Jungkooks hand.  

        Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin were chatting amungst themselves getting to know each other. Jimin felt warmth inside of him because he felt he didnt have to worry about anything he made new friends and he felt safe.The front double doors to the training room swung open and nick walked in jungkook and seokjin looked terrified.

     "Guys why do you look like you seen a gho-". Jimin looked up and saw nick standing at the door way leaning against the wall.  "Its You!...". Jimin said terrified,  "I see you made new friends Jimin." Nick walks towards the 3 youngers. "Alright so it looks like namjoon asigned me to be you guys mentor." Nick notices the terrified looks on their faces.

      Nick Sighs. "We will begin your training tomorrow morning so you guys better be ready because im wont be going easy on you just because your young, so i hope your up to the challenge. now get out of here." Nick Demanded.

        The 3 youngers left the training room. Nick watched as they left when they were out of his sight he walked over to the training dummy and started training. Nicks Punches and Kicks Had a lot of force behind it judging by the way he striked the dummy looked like it could do some serious damage. After an hour of training Nick walked out of Training room with a towel over his shoulder and a water bottle in his hand. As He is on his way to his room his stopped by Jimin.

           "Jimin...its you, What is it?" wiping the sweat from his forehead with his towel. "I Just want to thank you for saving me, I have much to learn about myself, and I hope i can get to know more about you because your cool and kind of scary at the same time." Jimin says nervously. 

        Nick Sighs. "Listen kid I am not someone you want to get close to." Nick Walks away leaving jimin standing there sad.

  Jimin goes downstairs to find Jungkook and Seokjin and he sees them sitting on the couch in the main hall. "Hey Guys!" Jimins shouts out walking towards his 2 new friends. Jungkook and seokjin both turn their heads to Jimin and waves at him.

     "Hey whats up Jimin!" Jungkook and Seokjin said in unison it was almost creepy. "hey guys can i ask you something about our mentor?" Jimin sitting in between jungkook and seokjin. "What about him?" Seokjin looks at Jimin curiously.  "why is he so terrifying? and how come he is so distant?" Jimin running a hand through his hair.

         "well his very presence sends chills down our backs because when we first met nick he had to save us from demon werewolves, and at the time we thought he was a goner but turns out nick is super strong and took them out and it didnt look like he was trying either.and the only reason he is so distant is because he doesnt have anyone left in this world but Namjoon and Taehyung, those are basically the only people who actually understand him, His parents were killed by demons.. when nick found out that his parents had been killed it made him into what he is now a heartless, lonely , terrifying bastard."

               As Jungkook and seokjin continued to explain to Jimin more about Nick, Namjoon walks downstairs and hears their conversation but doesnt intrude. He just looks at them.Namjoon then walked down the hall to Nicks room.

       Namjoon knocks on the door and opens it and takes a step into nicks room and saw that he was sitting in the window just looking out at the view, Namjoon walks over to nick and sits at the foot of nicks bed which was next to the window that nick was sitting in.

     "You Ok?" Namjoon looking at nick worried. Nick sighs " Im Fine, Just thinking is all." Nick doesnt meet namjoons gaze as he continues to stare out the window.   "I saw Jungkook, Seokjin and Jimin Talking about you earlier and it seem that Jimin was really interested in you." Namjoon sits next to Nick in the window.

  " I dont understand why im so interesting to them they are young theres nothing interesting about me namjoon, Im Just nothing more then a monster who is pent on revenge." Nick looks at Namjoon with his bright red glowing eyes. 

     "Nick dont let that get you as much please...I dont like seeing you like this, you've come so far and im sure one day you finally be at ease but until then all we can do is help Jimin and the others." Namjoons puts his hand on nicks shoulder to comfort him. Nick slightly smiles "i guess your right thanks Namjoon." Nick hugs namjoon tightly and namjoon hugged him back.

    "now then i have work to do ill leave you to it" Nick Nodded as Namjoon walked out of the room and continued to stare out of his window.

      Nick Sighs "this is going to be one crazy adventure" nick mumbles to his self.