Training Pt3

The Morning Sun Started to Rise and Nick spent the night thinking about what namjoon had told him. He doesn't let that get to him as much, Nick looks at his alarm clock and its 8 am and he has to get ready to train the others. Nick went to go get in the shower , while he was in the shower Jungkook , seokjin and Jimin were already in the training room chatting , now all they had to do was wait for their Mentor to get there. Taehyung had arrived to the training room a few moments later and he too waited for nick to arrive. Around 9:30 AM Nick made his way to the training room. When nick approached the double doors he pushed one of them opened and was greeted by the 3 youngers and his long term friend.

      "Good Morning..Nick" Taehyung approached nick and hand him his finger less combat gloves. "Morning" Nick putting on his gloves.

 Jimin Walks over to nick and hands him the Paper with his abilities on it folded up. Jungkook and seokjin watching Jimin as he does so.  "Whats This?" Nick Says curiously.   "Its the paper with all of my abilities on it, I wanted you to be the one to tell me, so I didn't look at it yet." Jimin says smiling and blushing slightly.

"Oh Very Well...Uhhh Lets see." Nick Unfolds Jimins list of abilities and his eyes widen.  "Woah...." Nick clears his throat. and everyoone were listening to what Nick was about to say.

   "Well Uh Jimin , Your Mixed with an Empath , Tempest , and a Belphagor..., I never thought you would be mixed with 3 types...." Nick looks at Jimin with a impressed look.  " So Um What are my Abilities?" Jimin running a hand through his hair and his eyes begin to glow a Sky Blue color.

 " your abilities are...Your able to read minds , look into future , control others , Control Over the weather , Flight , Speed , Strength and able to Command Demons"

   Nick Looks at Jimin with an impressed look ounce more while seokjin and Jungkook are in shock because they just found out Jimin was a hybrid of 3. Jimin Glances over at them and gives them don't worry look and they calm them selves and dont worry about it. Taehyung whisper in nicks ear.

 "He's one of us" Nick looks at Taehyung and Nods in agreement. "Now Then , Now That we all know what your abilites and types are We can begin our Training."

Seokjin, Jungkook and Jimin both line us as Taehyung gives them a pair of combat gloves similar to nicks but they adjust to the color of their aura. As they put on their gloves Jimins gloves turn Red , Jungkook gloves turn Blue and Seokjin Gloves turn purple.

   "So um Whats with our gloves changing different colors?" Jungkook asks Curiously and look at his gloves.  " Well these gloves tell us what color your aura is they will help you keep your powers under control in a way , they will keep them stable so when you want to use your powers you wont get out of control with them." Nick answers Jungkooks question while tightening his gloves. 

      " What about your gloves nick? Dont they keep your powers under control as well?" Seokjin asks while tighening his gloves. " Not Really Ive already mastered my powers but when you saw me lose control that wasnt my powers going out of control that was me losing myself. " Nick glances at jimin struggling to tighten his gloves.

      " but you all will master your powers soon with my teachings I will turn you into the strong warrior you want to be , not only will you be able to defend your self , you will be able to protect those who mean dear to you." Nick says while tightening Jimins gloves and looking into his eyes.

 " Shall we Begin?" Taehyung grinning. Nick Nods and They Proceed with there lesson.   

        After 5 Hours Of Combat Training Nick Taught Them 3 Youngers Everything he Knew about Defensive and offenseive manuvers, Nick Taught them How to use their own opponents strength as a weakness, He had Taehyung Demonstrate the proper way to use their abilities. They all had some small bruises but it would heal immediately cause they all having a healing factor that nick didnt bother tellign them because he has the same thing and so does Taehyung. Nick was basically preparing them for whatever namjoon meant by using one of them as a weakness to nick. Jimin was lacking a few things but nick wanted to help him out, Seokjin and Jungkook were fast learners but Jimin was slightly having trouble because he never imagined being a fighter. As Nick Dismissed Taehyung , Seokjin and Jungkook he made Jimin stay behind for a minute.

       "Hey Jimin." As Jimin was about to walk out the door he turns and looks at nick. " Yes?"  Jimin says curiously. " Stay behind for a minute i want to help you improve your reflexs" Nick says softly. " Oh okay Sure That would be helpful." Jimin says confidently.

      Jimin walks back and sets his stuff down on the long brown bench and walks towards nick on the mat. " I noticed that you have been having trouble with your reflexs and learning how to do other things so im going to help you, so First what you want to do is know your opponent. Everyone makes a mistake when their in battle always, you must pay close attention and predict where they will strike from." Nick explain easly so jimin understands it better.

    Nick throws a fast right hook and Jimin easily ducks it and strikes nick in the stomach, but it didnt faze nick at all.   " very good...Jimin." Nick says softly.

      " thank you , but its not that i dont pay attention its just the simple fact that I dont want to have to hurt anyone..." Jimin Looks down at the ground and nick walks up to him and lifts up his chin to meet his gaze.

         "Listen I know how you feel, i used to be the same way at first but  i got used to it because it became a everyday thing...but rest assure i wont let anything happen to you. " Nick Kisses Jimin on the lips and Jimin smiles.  "Thank You." Jimin hugs nick for a few moments then lets go.

     "Well um thats all i want to tell you , you may go..but remember what i said.." Nick smiles slightly at Jimin.and watches him as he leaves.

Nick sits on the bench and begins to think more and more about the situation and start thinking about how much Jimin means to him. and hope one day that everything will be peaceful.