Angel of Death

While nick was in the shower Jimin and Taehyung were sitting with marie in the main hall getting patched up by yoongi, who was basically their medic and knew everything about hybrids and how to treat all types of wounds and injuries.

   "there injuries must be from nick?" yoongi looks at Jimin who was watching Taehyung getting patched up.

Jimin nods his head, yoongi had already finish wrapping up Jimin in bandages he had bandages around his ribs, arm and his leg.

   "Yes...me and tae might of angered him in a bad way but we are trying to make him come to his sen-" Jimin gets smacked up side the head by nick who is standing infront of him with a angered expression.

 "Ow what was that fo-" Jimin looks up to see who smacked him but couldnt finish his sentence and when he looks up Jimin sees nick standing there and his eyes widen and he sits there speechless as nicks gaze makes Jimin have a chill down his spine.

     "are you just plain stupid? you really think that giving me space will change my mind about how things are..." Nick bends down and and holds his hand out infront of Jimin and Nicks hand begins to glow a yellow greenish color, as nick waved his hand back and forth around jimin , Jimins wounds began to heal immidiately seeing how Jimin already had the ability to heal Nick just speed up the process and ounce yoongi finished patching up Taehyung nick moves over and does the same for him.

    "Why are you doing this?" Tae asks.

"Im only doing it cause marie asked me to..." nicks looks over at Jimin to see if his wounds were healing and they were all they needed was time to rest. Nick then stands back up and heads back to the training room. Jimin quickly gets up and runs behind nick, Jimin then feels a sharp pain on his ride side of his abdomen but he doesn't let that bother him. Taehyung saw that Jimin was in pain but taehyung would then turn to yoongi and let Jimin talk to nick alone. Jimin takes 4 big steps before stumbling and falls foward but nick quickly turns around and catches him.

      "Yep i was right you are stupid. You need to rest those wounds wont heal like they are suppose to if u dont." Nick holds Jimin up and stands him on his feet correctly.

 "I dont care about my wounds....Nick I really dont like how things are right now." Jimin stares into nicks eyes and takes a couple steps forward.

    "hmph its a little to late for that dont you thin-"  Jimin embraces nick tightly up to the point where Jimin has tears rolling down his eyes. Nick eyes widen and he looks down at Jimin and sees that he is crying. Nick slowly wraps his arms around Jimin to comfort him.

   "why are you crying....there is nothing to cry about Jimin you have nothing to be sorry for to be honest you felt how you did for a reason and things happen for a reason so stop feeling sorry for your self and be happy with Tae." Nick tries to let go of Jimin but Jimin Grip on nick is tight.

   "Please let me explain.....I know i hurt you....I never meant to hurt you like that...the things i said before were out of anger i guess.....but the feelings i have for tae....those are real but.... deep down I know you forgive me... but when me and tae a couple days ago i told him that even though im with him....im still in love with you.... but i know i made you upset by saying what i said but i felt weak and that i always needed to be protected so i got angry and it just came out." Nick stops Jimin by hugging him tightly.

      Jimin is shocked, Jimin looks up at nick to meet his gaze, Nick gave Jimin a faint smile but Jimin knew that deep down nick still cared about him Jimin released broke free from the hug and headed back to the main hall with Tae and yoongi. When Nick continues to make his way to the Training room a big explosion happens at the main hall where marie, Yoongi , Jimin and Taehyung were Nick quickly runs to that area, when he reaches the main hall way nick is greeted by the  none other then Kali and Gregor the 2 Other Demon Emporers who were pressumed dead but some how are alive.