Heartache

It was a long 9months, it was like it just happened yesterday. Namjoon had just lost a close friend he's known for centuries they have always been there for each other. Namjoon was filled with so much sadness that even the comfort of Jin wasnt helping, Jin was holdin Namjoon tightly in his arms but all namjoon could do was let out all of his sadness. Taehyung was in the lab with yoongi, taehyung knew nick for a while almost 100 years to be exact Taehyung couldnt contain his tears so yoongi held him because he felt sorry for taehyung and the others. Jungkook wanted to alone he didnt want to be around anyone he just closed himself off to the world, he just sat there in his window looking outside thinking about his big brother. Jimin left the house and wanted some fresh air he was walking around the city thinking about all the good times that him and nick had.

      Ravi is looking over everyone in his dimension, he couldnt take it anymore of the grieving so Ravi teleports everyone to his dimension. Everyone looks at Ravi with a angry look.

       "Hello....everyone." Ravi greets everyone.

"cut the the chase what do you want..." Jimin snarls at Ravi.

    Jimin was completely heated and Namjoon walked over to jimin and placed his hand on his shoulder from behind to calm him down.

"Im sorry to bring you here on such short notice and on a bad time....but there is something i think you all would be interested in." ravi says.

    Namjoon steps forward. "And what might that be....theres nothing we would be interested in." Namjoon snarls at ravi.

"Acutally you might because its about nick..." Ravi says.

     When ravi said nicks name it caught Jungkooks attention. Jungkook looked up at ravi quickly and walks toward ravi.

"What about him?!" Jungkook says.

      "theres a way you can bring him back to life but it may come with a heafty price to pay."

Everyone eyes widen as ravi mentions nick can be revived.

"How would he be revived if we dont have his physical body, he turned to ashes when he saved Jungkooks life..." Jin says softly.

       "Well....you will need a powerful witch/warlock to cast the spell but the price to bring back someone as powerful as nick will cost the caster their own life. So if you really want nick back here then you have a choice to make. Either Jin or yoongi cast the spell to bring him back." Ravi says.

      Yoongi and Jin exchanges looks but yoongi steps forward and comes face to face with ravi.

"Do you really think nick would want one of us to give up one of our lives just to bring him back....he wouldnt want us to do that he would want us to live on this isnt what he would want, so thank you for the solution about how to bring him back but no thanks its not worth us losing a life especially one of his friends." yoongi demands to be sent back.

      "Very well that is all for now." Ravi waves his hand and teleports them back to the mansion.

Namjoon grabs jins hand and pulls him to his office, Taehyung and yoongi return to the lab , Jungkook quickly rushes to him room with tears rolling down his eyes. Jimin watches as Jungkook runs upstairs and goes after him. When Jimin got to Jungkooks closed door he gently knocks on it 3 times.

        "kookie...." Jimin says.

"Go away...." Jungkook shouts.

    Jimin could hear the sadness in his voice and walks into jungkooks room anyway. as jimin walked in he saw that Jungkook had tore his room apart everything was thrown around. Jungkook was sitting in his window looking out side the window.