Taken

The Demon Hunters basically declared war on the demons, commanded by Hoseok who was in charge. Namjoon and the others all begin to walk outside to lure the battle away from the house to protect everyone inside.

      "Everyone Spread out and kill every last one of them." Namjoon snarls at everyone.   "Right!" Jin, Kookie, Jimin , Taehyung and Nick all say in unisen.

Nick Dashes towards the Empty grassy field across the street and 5 Demon Hunters Follow after him. Jimin rushes off to the forrest with a big gap in the middle, enough room for jimin to fight and let loose and 3 Demon Hunters follow behind him. Jungkook leaped Flat roof top on the mansion and 4 Demon Hunters Followed. Jin darts towards the abandoned alley just a few feet away from the mansion 6 Demon Hunters follow him. Namjoon Stayed in Front of the mansion fighting off the rest of the demon hunters.

        Jungkook  is surrounded by the 4 Demon Hunters. All the Demon Hunters had on matching combat gear, They wore Long black Cargo pants, black short sleeved button down shit with a armored vest over it, and a pair of black combat boots to match. The 4 demon hunters names were Kai , Suho , D.O. and Chanyeol. Jungkook stood still waiting for one to make the first move. Jungkook used his senses to detect where they might come from. D.O and Suho make the first move, D.O and Suho both dash at Jungkook and they both try to go for an aerial assault but Jungkook quickly dodges all the fierce punches and kicks. Jungkook Grabs D.O by back of the neck and smashes him into the ground, Jungkook Jumps on Suho and grabs him by his neck and sinks his claws into suhos neck and chokes him. Kai rushes at Jungkook and Tackles Jungkook off of Suho, jungkook quickly recovers and Jungkook grabs kai by the leg and throws him side ways towards the ledge.Jungkook pounces from 10 feet away to reach chanyeol and transforms into his werewolf self, His fur begame white as snow, eyes turned blue and Jungkook quickly riped out Chanyeols throat with his bare fangs. It was the first time jungkook actually changed into a werewolf, he wanted to show nick what he had learned to do but he did it to save his life, Jungkook changes back to his human form and he jumps down to ground to go help the others.

    Jungkook quickly rushes to his brothers side , but when he got there nick had already defeated them the demon hunters that followed nick were laying there uncontious.

       "Woah..What happen to your clothes?" Nick snarls at jungkook. Jungkooks clothes were ripped from his transformation. "Oh Um I Wanted to suprised you but its not secret i finally learned to use my werewolf transformation. Jungkook Smiles.

             "And I Missed it?!" Nick Eyes widen. "Hehe Im sorry but those guys were tough...and i feared for my life so i had no other choice." Nick messes up Jungkooks hair. "Dont Worry Im proud of you...really wish i could of seen it, but we will have to discuss that later lets go help the others." Jungkook smiles and nods, They both rush off to aid the others in their battles.

          Jungkook was searching for Jin but while he was searching Jin bumps into Jungkook, and they both fall on the ground because they bumped heads.

"Ouch..That hurt, Oh Jin Its you...did you beat them?" Jin nods his head and both of them stand up and rubs their heads. "Wheres Nick?" Jin curiously asks.

" I believe he went to go help jimin.." the clouds get darker and lightning strikes the middle of the forrest that Jimin was in.Both Jungkook and Jin duck because that lightning strike startled them a little bit.

    "What The Hell was that?!" Jin asks. "I think thats where Jimin is..." Jungkooks eyes widen. Jin quickly teleports Jungkook and himself to where Jimin is and sees that the demon hunters that he was fighting were burned to a crisp.

 " Jimin What did you do?!" Jungkook eyes widen at the sight the of burned corpses. " Remember I have power of the weather, so I learned to use it at will...it took me some practice but i finally got it." Jimin smiles but slowly goes to a striaght face. " Have you guys seen nick?" Jimin worriedly asks.

       "We thought he was here with you...maybe he is with namjoon." Jungkook still a little worried about nick. Jin teleports Jimin , Jungkook and himself back to where Namjoon was and when they got there Nick was there with Namjoon.

   Namjoon and Nick had just finished taking out the rest of the demon hunters when they got there. Namjoon looked exhausted to move but nick helped him keep his balance so he didnt fall over. Namjoon had his arm around Nicks Shoulder as support while nick was holding him up. Taehyung Slowly walks towards the others and when he sees namjoon he has a worried look on his face and rushes over towards them.

        " Is he Ok?!" Taehyung says worriedly. "Yeah He's just exhausted is all." Nick smiles at taehyung.

 "So are All the demon hunters defeated?" Taehyung looks at the bodies that were covering the grounds. "Yeah.." Nick gives namjoon to taehyung so that he could take him to the lab so he could rest there and no one would bother him.

 Just when everyone was about to head inside Nick is caught off guard by a hidden Demon hunter and the demon hunter pounces on nick and sends him flying into a wall causing him to hit his head. Nick was then unconcious, everyone eyes widen and quickly turned around and saw a dark figure walking towards them. It was none other then hoseok himself.

        Hoseok lets out a demonic laugh as he approaches the others. " So looks like your leader is exhausted and has no strength left in him to fight since he fought off most of my demon hunters. Im impressed you underlings were able to defeat some of my strongest demon hunters how is that?" Hoseok gives them a deathstare.

    Jimin,Jin, Tae and Jimin were all shaking because of the dark presense hoseok was giving off, they were so traumatized that they couldnt even move.Namjoon manages to stand up on his own and takes a few steps forward.

           "So...you finally showed your self hoseok..."  Namjoon struggling to stand but gets into his fighting stance.

Hoseok holds his hand out teling Namjoon to stop.  " I didnt come here for a fight Namjoon, i just came to take him." Hoseok points at Nicks unconscious body.

      'No....y-you ca- "​ Hoseok dashes at Namjoon and strikes in the mid section that punch had so much force behind it, it sent him flying backwards crashing into the others making them all unconscious. " I always get what i want.." Hoseok walks over to Nicks unconscious body and puts him over his shoulders and carries him away back to his hidden liar.

  An hour later Yoongi comes up from the lab and when he reaches the front door he sees all all of them unconscious. Yoongi thought they were dead but Jungkook quickly Jumps up and looks around to see that  Jimin , Taehyung and Jin were unconscious.

    "Guys?!" Jungkook shouts. Jimin , Taehyung and Jin All Jump up from Jungkooks shouting. "What The hell Happened...?" Jungkook looks around.

"Hoseok...Happened, he came out of hiding and..." Jimin and the others all look at Namjoon with a worried look on their faces. " He...He took Nick..."

       Jungkook couldnt hold back the tears, he just let them out because the thought of losing his big brother again was too much for him to take. Jimin looks angered  but he falls to his knees and lets the tears roll down his face as well. Jin was in complete shock he couldnt even speak. Taehyung had a sad look in his eyes, tae wanted to cry so badly but the tears wouldnt come out because he had to be strong for the others.

    "Im Sorry...." Yoongi puts his hand on Namjoons shoulder. " We will get him back some how..."

Jungkook , Jimin , Tae, Yoongi , Jin and Namjoon all went inside, and all they could think about what horror was coming there way.