True Power Comes From The Heart

When everyone got home safe and sound nick went into the training room with seokjin to give him a lesson. Nick pushes open the doors that lead to the training room and Jin was already there waiting.

   "Oh Jin your already here." Nick runs a hand through his hair and sits his black leather jacket on the bench. " Yeah..i came straight here when we got home." Jin was prepared to begin.

     Nick walks on the mat to where jin is standing. "So nick...i wanted you to help me understand my abilities more..help me learn how to use them, I don't want to feel weak anymore." Jin looks at the ground and clinches his fist.

      "I see...but there is something you must know...True power doesnt come from actions it comes from your heart..., you have to believe in youself, if you do that you will learn to fully control you powers...believe in yourself and you can accomplish anything."  Jin raises his head and looks at nick. " To be honest jin your one of the strongest out of everyone in the entire house and their hundreds of years old..I know you can do it." Jin has a smile on his face.

    "Okay...What do I have to do?" Jin asks curiously. "First I want you to sit on the mat with your legs folded.." Jin does as nick says and sits down and folds his legs.

 "Now I want you to close your eyes..." Jin Closes his eyes and places his hand on both of his thighs. "Now I want you cocentrate on your inner power and think about what you can do with that power." Jin doesnt move a muscle he is too busy cocentrating.

   " Think hard believe you can achieve anything." Nick gets down on both knees behind jin and both his hands begin to glow purple, and he places both of them on both sides on Jins head. Nick helps jin unlock his powers by releasing them. Jin begins to scream because what nick was doing was causing so much pain to him Jin almosted snapped out of it, but he powered through it.

     Nick takes his hands from Jins head and Jin opens his eyes and they begin to glow bright purple. " How do you feel?" Nick tilts his head looking at Jin waiting for him.

      Jin Stands Up and holds up his hand and shoots a Beam Of Light From his hand at the training dummy and it completely disappears.Jin eyes widen and looks at his hand front to back. " Woah...I Did it?" Jin looks at Nick with a shocked face.

    "Yep You did...I released your powers and you believe in your self that your powers wanted to be released." Nick Holds Out his hand for a hand shake, Jin looks at nicks hand and shakes his hand.

    "Thank You So Much....I will train even harder from now on..." Jin has a determined look on his face. Nick look into Jins eyes and knew that he would.

" I know you will...Make me Proud Jin." Nick grabs his jacket and heads toward the door but before he leaves. "Just remember..True Power Comes From The Heart." Jin Nods.

 Nick walks out the door and as he is walking to his room he looks at the clock and its 3:20 AM. Nick heads to his room and as he opens his door he sees Jimin fast asleep in his bed. Nick doesnt disturb him, he carefully gets in the bed with Jimin and wraps his arms around him cuddling him. Jimin felt nick wraps his arms around him and Jimin smiled, after a few minutes nick was fast asleep.

       Few Hours later Jimin jumped up as if he just had a nightmare. Jimin was sweating and panting..he looks down and sees nick still holding him, Jimin begins to run his hand through nicks dark brown hair smiling at him.

   5 minutes later nicks eyes start to slowly open, nick looks up at Jimin who is smiling at him. "Good Morning..." Nick says tiredly. Nick sits up next to Jimin.

 "Good Morning..." Jimin gives nick a good morning kiss. "How did it go with Jin last night?" Jimin runs a hand through his hair. "Um it went great, he acutally did better than expected, he released his abilities so he can use them at will..he told me that the first time he used it was to track me,,so he asked me to help him understand them and i told him that power comes from heart." Nick Leans back against the Black Headboard.

            "Wow Thats Great!..We Should Get ready Namjoon told me to tell you he wanted to see us in a few minutes." Jimin Gets out of bed and grabs his clothes off the Chair sitting in front of nicks bed. Jimin Heads to the bathroom and gets Ready and Nick stayed in his room to get ready. After a few moments of waiting for Jimin, he finally came out of the bathroom and they both were ready. They both Headed Downstairs to Namjoons Office.

     Nick and Jimin Walked Through the Door to Namjoons office and there stood Jin , Kookie and Taehyung. "Ah Now That Your all here we can begin." Nick and Jimin Join the others and stand next to them.

    "As you may know, Hoseok is planning something...I dont know want it is but I want you all to be on guard, I Have a special task for all of you and that is to protect this house and everyone in it." Everyone Nods. "But as for Jimin...you may be part of Hoseoks plan in some sort of way so i want you to be the most careful." Jimin eyes widen but then slowly nods his head. 

 While Namjoon and the others were discussing their plans to counter Hoseoks. They hear a Loud explosion coming from the front of the house, Nick eyes glow and he turns and looks at the door and he sees that there are about 30 Demons At the front of the house.

     "What The hell was that?!" Namjoon snarls. " Namjoon.. looks like they wasted no time to attack us, 30 demons are outside of the house and they have these marks on their arms that are Skulls with a Cross on it." Nick Growls.

   "Those Are Demon Hunters...Why the hell are-"  A little girls screams and Namjoon rushes out the door quickly and Jumps over the railing and lands on the first floor, the others quickly follow.

     when Namjoon got downstairs he saw that one of the Demon Hunters had the little girl who name was marie in his hand. Namjoon gives the Demon Hunter an Evil look and his eyes begin to glow. The Others finally caught up to namjoon in the front lobby, they all stood back and watched Namjoon handle it.

    "Let Her Go." Namjoon Snarls. "I could but it would be better if i killed her..." Demon Hunter grins at Namjoon and Namjoon lets out a Demonic Growl.

     Namjoon Dashes at the Demon Hunter while namjoon is dashing at the demon hunter his right hand begins to glow yellow and namjoon strikes the demon hunter in the side of his ribs shattering 3 of his ribs.

         The Demon Hunter flies to the side of the wall and Marie is sent flying in the air, Namjoon quickly jumps in the air and catches marie. "Marie to the lab and Hide in there with Yoongi he will keep you safe" Marie Nods and runs into the basement.

       Namjoon turns to the others with his Aura showing and eyes glowing. "Guys...Kill Them All!...They just started something that they will never finish." Nick , Jimin , Taehyung, Jin and Kookie all walk up to Namjoon and all of their eyes began to glow and their auras started to show. "Hoseok I Really hope your prepare for whats about to happen...you just started a war with the wrong people.." Namjoon mumbles.