Obey my Order

"N-namjoon....?" Jin looks at Namjoon who is trembling.

"whats wrong Jin?" Namjoon looks at jin with a worried look on his face.

      " um can i talk to you for a minute." Jin stutters to speak.

Namjoon nods as Jin pulls him aside from the others so they can have a private conversation.

    "Whats up? what did you need to talk to me in private about?" Namjoon says.

"well um...i know how you and nick have been close friends for a long time....and i havent seen you interested in anyone but nick because i feel like you guys have a certain bond that makes you guys such great friends.....but i was wondering if maybe just maybe that I could be close to you...?... i know its a bad time to say this with everything going on but I cant stop thinking about you....everytime i see you my heart beats out of control-" Namjoon stops Jin.

      "sh...." Namjoon places a finger over jins mouth and gets closer to him.

"I know.....iv'e always known and you forget i can smell your hormones so I know how you feel about me and to answer you question......i would love for you to be mine....., but now is not the time to talk about this lets discuss this after everything that happens settles down." Namjoon embraces jin in his arms and Jin begins to blush while he is in Namjoons arms.

     Jimin, jungkook, taehyung and yoongi look over at Namjoon and Jin and they all begin to smile.

"Awww arent they cute. who would of thought they would make such a cute couple." Yoongi teases.

"Haha you got that right." Taehyung says.

          After everyone exchanges giggles Namjoon and Jin walked over to them with curious looks on their face.

" Hey guys did anything happen while we were chatting?" Jin says.

           Taehyung, Jimin , Kookie, and Yoongi dont say anything but exchange looks at one another and finally Jimin breaks the silence between them.

"No not yet. Im still curious about the outcome of this because I remember that you said that Demonio and Diabla together are so powerful no one could stop them, what chance does nick have against them if he knows his parents are both immensely powerful." Jimin runs his hand through his hair.

       " I dont know whats going through my brothers head right now.....i just wish it was something i could do to help him, Im so weak and it makes me upset I want to help him with all my might but if i get involved i would get killed." Jungkook says softly.

     "kookie dont beat your self up....there is alot of things you can do remember , you are a royal demon there are things about you that you havent figured out yet and all you need is the guidence of you big brother because he knows everything there is about demons. Yoongi says with both his hands on Jungkooks shoulders.

"Or maybe myself because i was taught by the Greater Demon warlocks in the underworld so maybe there is something that i could do-" Yoongi is cut off by nick.

        Nick turns to face the others and use telepathy to speak to them. "No....yoongi dont Ive been hiding something from you kookie, please dont be upset with me but i just wanted to protect you....your not only a hybrid with werewolf features but your also like me you have a demon transformation but i locked it inside of you because the power you weilded was to great for your body to handle it would of killed you so please be paitent there will be a way for you to help me because i cant beat them on my own." Nick says to everyone.