Retribution

The dark figure was standing there holding one arm out infront of him holding his head down  as he blocked Jongsu's attack.Jongsu thought he saw a ghost because he is curious about who might this dark figure be infront of him.

       "Well well well what do we have here? seems like someone has come to you aid Jimin, friend of yours?" Jongsu says.

Jimin is as curious as his father. " Not a clue.."

     Namjoon is in awe because the power that the dark figure is producing is familar but it seem like it has become even more intense by the second.

"N-no it couldnt be...." Namjoon says shaking.

    "what is it namjoon, do you know who it is?" Jin says.

Jungkook is shaking because he senses his brothers power coming from that dark figured man.

      as the Dark Figure began to raise his head, he then riped off the hood that he was wearing and reveal Nick who everyone thought was dead but he looked completely different then what he did from over a year ago. Nick stands there with long, dark blue colored hair. He carries a sharp gaze; his eyes have black circles around them. He is dark-skinned, and on his body he bears the same light blue markings on his arms. Nick dons a high collared, black cloak (which  bears  draconian markings), sharp red claws around his neck, a sash around his waist, a gold arm ring tightened around his right upper arm, and baggy pants which are decorated the same as the most former article of clothing.Nick aura begins to glow a light blue color and his eyes begin to glow light blue as he stares down Jongsu.

    "n-nick....?!" Jimin eyes widen.

      Nick turns his head to look at Jimin. "Hi Jimin.....sorry i took so long to get back" Nick slightly smiles.

 Jungkook , Namjoon , Jin , Tae and yoongi all are in shock that their jaw dropped. Nick fully turns to face namjoon and the others.

     "Hey guys...." Nick looks at his friends who he hasnt seen in so long.

"h-hi big brother....." Kookie says shaking.

"long time no see.....nick." Namjoon says.

    "We missed you." Jimin says.

"Hey buddy...." Tae says.

"Hey...."yoongi says.

    Nick smiles as his friends are crying tears of Joy, he is glad that they have been waiting for him this whole time. but he will have to get back to them later because he has one problem to deal with.

  "So you must be the one they call nick....very impressive power of yours i can sense your hatred towards me, allow me to introduce myself i am the one they call jongsu or aka Jimins father." Jongsu runs a hand through his hair.

     "hmph so your one of the demon hunters who killed my parents but your a demon yourself so why kill your own kind let alone the queen and king of demons." Nick eyes begin to glow a light blue color.

       "well...you truth be told me and my wife typhoid hated Diabla and Demonio because of the rules they made and we had no other choice we went to hoseok and he payed us randsomly to carry out that task, but i never knew that they had 2 children, and you two have become quite the threat." Jongsu says.

     "hmph the feeling is mutal with the hatred after i learned that they wanted to kill me because i messed up one time i saw their true colors then but that is no excuse for you either just because you didnt like the rules didnt mean you had to kill them, they were still my parents...." Nicks begins to get angry.