Change and Feelings

(That following Night around midnight)

     Everyone was all gathered around the dinner table, everyone was sitting on opposite sides of each other. Namjoon sat across from Nick, Jin across from yoongi , Taehyung across from Jimin Kookie sitting beside nick. As the maids were bringing the food to the table everyone turned their attention to nick because he said they would discuss what happened earlier when they got home.

  Namjoon: Hey Nick soo uhm...are we going to discuss what this means or what? you've been holding it off for about an hour now.

Nick: I guess but I myself don't know what it means but this power of mines wont do me any good I'm already strong enough as it is but with the power Min Gathered.... I don't know what that girl was thinking, Its almost as if...

Taehyung finishes nicks sentence and everyone turns their attention towards taehyung.

Taehyung: Its almost as if she tried gather the power and try to give you the power of a god when her time came to return the power you gave her back.

     everyone is impressed with what taehyung just said. Nick sat there in silence, the maids were finished bringing in the rest of the food and everyone began to dig in. after a few moments nick began to eat as well because he did say he was starving.[A/N: Not really good with describing dining scenes considering this is my first time doing this haha.] After they finished dinner the maids came to clean up but they still sat at that dinner table in silence until kookie broke the silence.

   Jungkook: So uhm what now?

Namjoon: I don't the best thing we can do now is continue with our daily routines, I should have some people do some research and see what they can find out about Hoseok and his were about because that is mostly our number one goal.

Nick: Alright, Best of Luck with that and report back and tell me what you find out.

Namjoon: as you wish.

        Namjoon began to get up from his seat at the table and as he was about to walk upstairs a black portal began to form in the middle of the floor and a party of 5 were rising from it. Namjoon recognized them as members of the demon council. and kneeled before them.

Namjoon: Guys come in here! we have guest.

  Yoongi, Jin , Jimin , Taehyung, Kookie and Nick all got up from the dinner table to see who it was and Taehyung, Nick and Yoongi eyes widened and quickly rushed to Namjoons side and kneeled. Nick Shot Jimin, Kookie and Jin a evil look and they already knew what that look meant they quickly ran to nick and kneeled next to him. Nick looked up and saw that it was Henry who was head of the demon council , Taeyeon , YoonA, Luhan , and Kris.

Henry: Good Evening.

Nick: Head master Alex what brings you-

   Henry gestures his hand at nick for him to stop talking and nick stops talking.

Henry: Nick Your Creations have caused a numerous amount of crimes in the past years but we have see that you have taken care of them seeing how they aren't around anymore, including Min I see this see young man here got rid of her good job. (Looks over at Jimin)

   Jimin: T-thank you sir.

Namjoon: excuse me but uhm my lord why have you come here.

     Henry gestures everyone to stand, and they all stand side by side and YoonA looks at nick closely and stares at his eyes and alex just so happens to look at Minerva.