Truth

Later That Day Nick stayed in Training room practicing on the practice dummy, after striking it a few times , it caught nicks attention that someone was watching him. Nick turns around and sees Namjoon standing behind him with yoongi.

   "...." Nick Stood Speechless.  "Well its good to see you again nick... its been what 3..4 centuries?" Yoongi grins and walks toward nick. 

 " How are You Alive....?" Nick eyes widen and he gazes at Namjoon disappointed. "Thats No way to greet an old friend now is it?" Yoongi walks toward nick and hugs him.

     Nick doesnt move a muscle all he can process is that yoongi who was presumed dead 400 years ago is embracing him. "I thought you were dead yoongi...." Nick says softly.

        " no no no just incapacitated..." Yoongi lets go of nick and looks into his eyes. "Those eyes...they never changed...full of hatred, sorrow, you have all sorts of emotions following inside of you...You're still full of that rage..." Nick Stared at Yoongi with a straight face and didnt saying because he was right , Nick is still full of all of those things.

 Namjoon approaches the both of them. " Yoongi stop i didnt bring you here for this..., i only brought you here to tell nick what you know about Typhoid and JongSu."

Yoongi Nods at Namjoon. " Very well.....Nick Typhoid and JongSu were Demon Hybrids im pretty sure you knew that." Nick Nods. " But What you didnt know is that they were also payed Demon Hunters, They would kill their own kind just to make a quick buck....So they were payed to kill you Parents...The man that payed them to do so name is Hoseok...." Nick Eyes Start To Glow But nick stays calm and they turn back to normal. "But as you know he was very high up in the ranks of the toughest demon hybrids. But he wasnt as strong as your parents...So he came up with a poison that could take them down , because your parents were one of the strongest demons that ever lived...." Nicks Dark Red Aura Starts to Appear around his body.

   Namjoon stands behind nick and puts a hand on his shoulder.  "Should I Stop? this is upseting him..." Nick Quickly Responds. " NO!...no keep going."

  Yoongi Nods. "So when Hoseok used one his witches to make a poison that would kill a demon as powerful as your parents he then payed Typohid and Jongsu to brutally murder them....Your parents knew that Hoseok was up to something so they took matters into their own hands.., They sent you away to train you to make you this force to be recon with." yoongi sighs. " and look at you now....you spent all these years improving your abilities, Improving your fighting and your full of rage...i know how badly you wanna release it..."  Nick looks down at the ground.  " I know its not easy being a Vampire , Empath , Witch , Onyx , Mammon and Lucifer....but from what Namjoon had told me you lost control because you found Out Jimin was the son of Typhoid and Jongsu..."

   Nick Gives Yoongi a Evil Look. "Wait...Dont Tell Me....You actually developed feelings for that boy?" Nick Doesnt say anything. "Well atleast you forgave him, thats all that matters."

 While Yoongi , Nick and Namjoon were chatting, They had no idea Jimin was standing outside of the door the entire time they were talking, Jimin was originally going to see nick to see if he wanted to hang out with him and Seokjin and Jungkook But Jimin is shocked from what he just heard. Jimin slowly walks away from the door and makes his way downstairs to meet Seokjin and Jungkook and Cancel their plans.

 "Hey Jimin is Nick coming?" Jimin shakes his head. " um i dont think im going to go either you guys have a good time, I just need some time  to think." Jimin says softly.

 "Oh....ok, well um i hope everything is ok...." Seokjin rubs jimins back. " Thanks" Jimin walks out the front door and goes for a walk.

Nick Namjoon and Yoongi were still talking and as nick looked out the window he sees Jimin walking towards the forrest. Nick Quickly Runs Downstairs and goes outside to look for Jimin.