The True Power of Calamity

Nick begins to regain his power but his mother is able to use his abilities so their in the same boat when it comes to power, but physical strength no one knows. Nick aura begins to appear around him and nick power surges it shakes the ground. Jungkook looks at nick with a evil smirk and then looks back at their mother.

      "Kookie... I want you to stay behind for a sec if Father gets back up i want you to destroy him...ill handle mother." Nick says.

Jungkook nods as he steps aside. "As you wish big brother..."

       "What are you going to do your helpless now that i have taken control of your powers." Diabla says.

"Dont flatter your self, you are so simple minded if you had any sense you would know a demon such as my self powers cant be taken from me you may have control of them but even you cant control the power i posess." Nick snarls at Diabla.

      Nick takes flight and stops 20 feet in the air.   "Lets see how well you do in the air mother."

"As you wish but since i used my control curse, using that forbidden curse i will defeat you with your own powers!" Diabla takes flight and goes straight for nick at full speed. Diabla tries to strike nick with a powerful punch but nick stops it with one hand.

       Diabla continues her assault by striking nick with rapid forceful punches and kicks and ever blow that she threw out nick blocked every single one. As Diabla keeps trying to hit nick with her deadly attacks nick keeps blocking but then he sees an opening and strikes her in the face with his palm. "So This..." Nick says.  DIabla shakes off that hit and keeps attacking and nick finds another opening and strikes her in the stomach with a powerful kick.  "Is what you call power?" Nick says.

     Diabla puts both her hands together and shoots a black beam from her hands directly towards nick, nick quickly counters by holding out one hand and blowing it away with his own beam.

        "No way that attack didnt even scratch him...." Diabla looks shocked because she put all of her power into that attack.

"As far as i am concerned you commited a hateful crime against your family." Nick appears right behind diabla and diabla eyes widen as she gasps.

   Nick kicks diabla across the back. "You had your Fun..." Diabla tries to turn around but nick kicks her across the face sending her plumiting to the ground.

"Now You will pay for taking my power and using it against me." Nick holds out his hand aiming at Diabla plummiting to the ground nick then charges cosmic-like energy that is fired towards the target and creates a massive explosion he also cause purple projectiles to rain down at the target, powerful enough to damage and destroy the surrounding area. 

       As the blast hit diabla it caused smoke to cloud the whole area.

Everyone eyes widened as they were in a state of shock, After a few moments the smoke finally cleared up and there layed diablas dead body.

    Nick slowly descends to the ground and as he lands on the ground he begins to walk towards his mothers body. Nick hovers over diabla and places on hand on her and begins to drain her power and take them for himself.

       Before nick could finish Demonio rose from the ground after being knocked out eariler and sees that nick is draining his wife. Demonio quickly dashes towards nick to try and stop him but Jungkook quickly appears infront of demonio and punches him away from nick.

"Shall i let you handle him big brother?"  Jungkook says.

   "He's all your little bro and when you kill him be sure to drain his power these two didnt deserve the power the wield." Nick says.