Chapter Fifteen: Something Crazy.

You woke up for the third time today feeling a little ticklish. You were on a silent giggle for a short while, then it turned from an audible chuckle, until you were finally awake and laughing.

By instinct, you started slapping at your sides, hitting an arm. But that didn't stop the tickler. You squealed childishly as your eyes met a pair of neon orange. Grillby.

"Grillby!-" you bursted out of laughter as his hands roamed around your body, finding your most ticklish spot(if you aren't ticklish, THEN WE'RE GONNA BE TOTAL FREAKIN' BESTIES!! - F.), you laughed even harder as he found it, he smirked in utter triumph as you remained a laughing mess. "-No!!-STOP!" you giggled, you started flailing your arms all around, hoping you could hit him, but he dodged every single one of it.

Your sides started to ache as your lungs burned for a deep desire to breathe. "I-I'm-" you choked into a breathless laughter, "D-Dy-DYING!!" you giggled louder, tears streamed down your face from too much laughing. You clutched your stomach afterwards, "GRILLBY!! I'M GONNA PEE!!!" you shrieked, but he didn't stop.

"Stop iiiiit!" You pleaded, and you didn't like it. Thankfully, he stopped. Slowly, he buried himself into the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. And it made you cautious as you haven't even taken a shower. You clearly smells like yesterday's butterscotch cinnamon pie.

"Smells like butterscotch and cinnamon." Grillby muffled through your neck, making your cheeks grew warm. You playfully slapped him on his shoulder, making him chuckle, and pull back from his position. You regretted ever slapping him as it took away his warmth.

Clearly seeing your pout, Grillby pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you. Like a mother hugging her child protectively. He rested his head on your shoulder, holding you closer as he possibly can. "I reckon you're feeling better?" You questioned.

He only hummed in response, but that was enough to make you know he's alright. Silence engulfed the both of you, and it made you drowsy as his warmth coated your body. You never wanted this silence to end—

"Y/n?" Grillby's alluring voice called. Well, if it was him, you didn't mind having your ears talked off.

You hummed in response, you were too caught up in his comfort—his warmth to even answer properly. "Tell me something crazy." You were dumbfounded when he said that, so you decided to say the first thing that came in your mind.

"Something crazy." You whispered rather seductively, a wave of confidence smacked your face. But it all came crashing down as Grillby chuckled.

"No, baby," you nearly melted as he said 'baby', it sounded so right. So . . . graceful. It made your brain erupt into a series of thoughts. Ranging from Sans selling you a hot cat, to having an absolute bad time. And in all honesty, to the way he said the endearment? You didn't mind having a bad time. "I meant tell me something about yourself. Something you haven't told anyone."

A moment of silence wafts into the air. "Why?"

"For all the days you've stayed in the Underground, we've never had a decent conversation, nor a time where we could sit down and get to know each other. And seeing this opportunity now, I can not simply muster up the guts to ignore it." You thought of what he said thoroughly, and he was right. For the days you've worked under his care, you've planned for this exact scene to happen.

Where—if not in each other's arms—the both of you would be seated in front of the echo flowers. Telling each other secrets that no one else knows, having the echo flower repeat it. With the flower's glow illuminating both of your faces, who wouldn't deny that it wasn't romantic? But you didn't mind if it came out as the opposite as long as it was him.
"Then, what do you want to know?" You questioned, but he answered back with another question.

"What do you want me to know?"

You furrowed your eyebrows at this. "You don't answer a question with another question, Grillby."

"Ahh, that's correct, darling." He purred, making you blush, "but I've learned one thing about you because of that." He whispered huskily, his raspy voice doing an incredible job to make your stomach clench at his voice.

"And what's that?" You panted, you had no idea why, but his voice had took all the breath in the world for you.

"That you," he inched closer, "are such," his lips grazes yours in a brief moment, "a nag." He whispered, kissing the top of your nose before pulling away. Leaving you awestruck. He snickered at your expression until you recovered and sent him a glare.

"Well, I've learned one thing about you today, too!" You scoffed, crossing your arms and pouting at him.

"And what is that, my love?"

"That you, my knight in shining armor," you purred just the same as how Mettaton does, "are such," your index finger trailed his collar bone to his jaw. The quick sensation sent him immediately to a bliss, "a tease." You smirked, pleased to get the reaction you wanted.

Upon realizing it, he gave you a playful look. "And you're about to learn more." He smirked, making yours drop. He held your hand and pulled you off your bed. "Come with me."