Chapter Twenty-Two: I Love This Song.

This was it.

The agonizing wait, the head splitting pain . . . all was finally over.

It was finally. . . .

Finally. . . .

TORIEL'S BIRTHDAY!

Mettaton came in early with you still sleeping in your bed. In his rage, he broke the door down and had his agents fix it as he saw your wrath.

Everything was finally set. The foods, the decorations, the clothes—wait a minute. . . .

You look down and examined yourself. Your face grew pale as you realized you were still in your jammies. You ran to a nearest mirror to see your bed hair that seemed millions of cow decided to lick it off. You still have dried saliva on your face and you still smelt like yesterday's dinner.

Mettaton came behind you while shaking his head. "This isn't good, darling. Toriel's coming soon. We need to get you ready, ASAP." he concluded, "Burgerpants!" He called and out came the cat assistant you met once. "Assist the guest while I'm away, alright?" He asked in a peachy tune, "Do not let them touch anything unless I say so." He demanded in a stern voice to which Burgerpants nodded.

"Good luck, dear." Mettaton winked and immediately dragged you to your room. He pulled out your dress in his . . . well, wherever he may keep it and showed it to you.

It was a dazzling f/c dress(if by chance, a reader is a dude, then do imagine a tuxedo of your favorite color, thanks. — F.) that had a ribbon of the same color but only darker. It sparkled magnificently under the dimly lighted room.

"This is—" you choked as you gaped at the dress.

"Amazing? Wonderful? Spectacular? Fabulous?" Mettaton suggests, each word receiving a higher tone.

"All of it!" You exclaimed, "How could I ever thank you?" You cooed as you took the dress(Or tux. — F.) from his hold. His lips immediately formed a devilish smile that made your blood turn cold.

"Just make sure Papy and I will have our 'alone time'." He whispered with wiggling eyebrows, you gaped at him as various 'bad time' worthy thoughts filled your mind.

"Just . . . don't do anything that'll scar him for eternity." You pleaded.

"Of course, darling. I promise." Mettaton smiled sincerely, "Now go and get dressed! Toriel's coming." He winked and blew a flying kiss in your direction that you intentionally dodged. "How rude." He kid and left you to get dressed.

-

You've finally squeezed yourself into the dress(OR TUX — F.) without the help of anyone. Mettaton came and did your hair and make up(Or just the hair. — F.), and finally, you were now standing impatiently in front of the door with Grillby standing next to you.

The skeleton brothers arrived moments after Mettaton finished beautifying/charming you up.

The entire lights were closed and every breath hitched as the doorknob twists and clicks. A blinding light came as the door was slowly pushed open, the confetti poppers exploded as the light of the house shined the vibrantly decorated room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TORIEL!!" everyone yelled in unison as Toriel stood there in awe. Asgore carefully slipped himself behind Toriel—unsuccessfully, if I may add, and went in line with the cheering monsters.