A/N = Awesome Note.

Sup?

It took a while to finish this book. And I know most of you are waiting impatiently for the next book—and yes, I'm saying this now. THERE'S A SECOND BOOK FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO READ FURTHER.

I'll be able to post the prologue and first chapter after this.

So it continues. . . .

There are a lot of writer's block, a lot of tears being shed, sweat, as well as blood.

It's been a fantastic journey with each and everyone of you. It's been such a great experience for me, actually.

Considering that even now, I still hadn't cope what kind of person Grillby is. Thinking about it now, it's hard to maintain such a calm and collected demeanor such as the one Grillby had.

And to be able to make him talkative . . . it made me think that maybe I was going a little beyond the line of his personality. 

But then you guys started liking the new him, and it made me think that maybe I did the right decision.

I was so overwhelmed that I've met a couple of new people reading. I don't know if some of my old readers from the very first book I wrote is here, but I'm glad that there are some new ones to replace them.

If you're here since the Alive series, then hello! Highlight this exact sentence and I'd be glad to give you a dedication on the first chapter of Hot Stuff book II.

Anyway, enough about that.

I wanted to talk about my appreciation to you guys. I may or may not be able to reply to most of your comments—even though there are only a few—do know that I read each and every one thing that you comments.

Frankly, there are comments that are too awesome, J have no idea what to reply. So when I started sending you guys emoji's as a reply, then that means what you commented took all the vocabulary I had in me.

To finish this all up, I am so thankful to have you guys as my reader. You all are very supportive, even though you're a silent-reader.

And finally, at the end of this book, for those who even had the courage or time to read this entire thing; I want y’all to say it with me, okay?

5. . . .

4. . .

3. .

2.

1

CHEERIO!!

🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉

THE SECOND BOOK IS CALLED; HOT & BOTHERED.

So, uh, yeah.

See ya.

And be sure to check it out.

Coz this isn't much of a happy ending. Unless you want to end it this way, that's totally fine.