AUTHOR'S PROMOTION NOTE

Heya! Sup! Wassup! Hola!!

Yes, as surprising as it sounds, I'm alive and breathing. It feels good.

I only came to inform all of you that I am promoting a story I'd like all of you to read.

It's a Creepypasta mixed eith a tinge of Undertale. And for those of you unfamiliar to Creepypasta it's basically a horror story consisting of different characters who had died, had been experimented on, tortured, bullied, an infinite entity, etc. that made them into these so called ‘monsters’ that kept us all awake at night.

Anywho! The story is called River Lily  for those of who that are interested. And it features one of the Creepypasta character BEN Drowned.

I know it may seem like a dick move to rise from the dead to promote a newly published story, but hey! They recently joined Wattpad and is already anxious enough to publish a book.

I'm just helping a friend out.  乁(ツ)ㄏ

Anyway, it would mean the world to the both of us if you can check it out. We accept criticism, be it positive or negative.

Let me say this again in a more desperate attempt:

▄₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪▄ 

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS BOOK MADE BY MY FRIEND; Shamalamashams!!!

THE BOOK IS TITLED RIVER LILY FEATURING OUR LOVABLE DORKY WRAITH BEN DROWNED!

THE STORY IF LOCATED AT MY MUST. READ. READING LIST ON MY PROFILE.

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO THE BOTH OF US AND DON'T WORRY. I'LL MAKE SURE THEY SQUEEZE IN AS MUCH UNDERTALE CHARACTER AS THERE IS.

WE BOTH WANTED TO REVIVE THE UNDERTALE AND CREEPYPASTA FANDOM ONCE MORE, SO WHAT BETTER WAY TO DO THAT THAN COMBINE THE TWO?!

As crazy as that sounds, I find it quite challenging and interesting.

Anywho, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

▀₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪▀

So, uh, yeah.

It's nice to see or hear from all of you again.

See ya.