Chapter 10

Melissa's POV:

            "Thanks for meeting up and having dinner with me, Sis!" I exclaimed to my little sister, Michelle. She lived about an hour right outside of Los Angles and we drove halfway and met up at a small dinner for dinner.

            "It was good seeing ya," Michelle said while giving me a hug.

            "Text me when ya make it home, okay?" I lectured. I always felt like it was my responsibility to take care of her after our parents spilt. She rolled her eyes but nodded anyways. She hopped in her car and drive off.

            I turned around and started walking across the parking lot towards my car. The light breeze flew towards me, making me pull my coat tighter to my body. I jogged the rest of the way to my car and hopped in. I started the car, put it in drive, and made my way home.

            After 30 minutes of driving, I turned  down the music and pulled into the drive way. I parked the car beside Sara's and shut it off. I jumped out, accidentally slamming the car door, and started walking towards the house. I walked in, this time gently shutting the door behind me, and took off my shoes. I checked my phone to see a text saying that Michelle made it home safely.

            I walked into the living room and saw Sara and Harry on the couch watching some movie.

            "Hey guys!" I exclaimed with a smirk.  Their heads shot up and I swear I saw Sara blush.

            "Hey Melissa," Harry spoke rather slowly. I smiled and waved and winked at them before saying good night and heading into my room. I walked into my room and hit the switch to my lamp on the night stand. The room lit up and I quickly got into a big tee shirt and spandex. I tiptoed over to my bed and pulled back the covers. I slipped in and grabbed my phone. I was on twitter for a while before I got a text.

            Hey!! Is Harry over -Liam xx

            I quickly respond with a yes and get a response almost immediately.

            alright then is it ok if I come over -Liam xx

            yup doors unlocked

            I decided I should get out of bed. Peeling back the covers, I hopped out and put my hair in a messy bun and trotter back down the stairs. By the time I got down the stairs and into the living room, I saw Liam on the small couch. I smiled and walked on over towards him and sat by him.

            "So," Liam started. "Are you two official yet?"

            Liam smirked at me and we looked back at the pair next to adjacent from us.

            "Guess you could say were dating," Sara stuttered. I chuckled as Harry pretended to look offended.

            "You guess?" Harry dramatically explained. Sara laughed and leaned into his side.

            "Harry and I are dating," She said, correcting herself. We all chuckled and I have Sara the look that said 'we'll talk later'. She nodded and I smiled at the two.

            "So, do y'all wanna watch a movie?" Sara asked Liam and I. I nodded and looked at Liam who nodded also. I got up from my spot and walked over to our movie collection.

            "What movie do you guys wanna watch?" I asked as I started flipping through the options.

            "Love actually!" Harry exclaimed. Liam started laughing as Sara and I shook our head.