Chapter 14

Melissa’s POV:

"So what are we doing today?" Liam asks Sara. Everyone turns to face Sara as she leans into Harry’s side, thinking.

"How about we go to Magic Mountain?" Sara suggest with a wide grin appearing on her face.

"That’s a great idea!" I exclaim excitedly. Harry and Liam nod their heads in agreement and I can’t help but get all giddy inside. I’ve loved roller coasters ever since I was a super little. Sometimes I get so scared to get on the monstrous rides, but I end up going on them eventually.

I quickly run upstairs to my room. Since I’m the only one who hasn’t changed yet, I rush around the room searching for clothes. I change into a pair of old, ripped jeans and into a light blue crew neck. I slipped on my black vans. I threw my hair into messy bun and dabbed a little make up on. I grabbed money and darted out my room. I ran down the stairs, stumbling a few times.

"Okay, let’s go!" Sara yells. We all walk out and decide to take Harry’s car. Harry and Sara take the front seats while and Liam and I take the back seats. Sara plugged her phone and music started blaring. I pull my seat belt across my body and clip it in, hearing the click. I yawn and rest my head in Liam's lap. I feel his fingers twirl the ends of my hair as I start to doze off.

"Wake up Liss," I hear someone say as someone starts to shake my shoulders.

"Hmm," I mumble. I open my eyes and see Liam leaning over me.

"Morning sunshine," Liam said, his accent thick.

I smile a lazy smile and sit up, We hop out of the car and I see children running around and I hear roller coasters flying by. We pay for our tickets and stand to the side while I look at Liam in confusion.

"Where's Harry and SJ?" I ask while looking around us.

"They kind of ran off. They really wanted some cotton-candy," Liam explains. I tilt my head back and laughter.

"Well, let's go!" I yell and take his hand in mine and start running to a roller coaster. I hear his laughter erupting as I struggle to pull him along.

I run right to the first roller coaster I see and hop in line. Liam chuckles looking down at me while I smile up at him. He throws his arm around me and I blush but lean into him anyways.

The line goes by quick and before we know it, we are at the front of the line. We sit in the first row and I look up and see how high it really goes. I smile in excitement and look over to see Liam look up as well. His face pales as he sees how high we are going to go.

"You all right, Li?" I question.

"Yeah, just didn't realize how high this goes up," he explained. I nodded showing that I understood. I held my hand out and he takes it. I squeezed his hand and he gave me a small smile. The roller coaster started moving as soon as everybody's seat belt was cleared.

"Oh dear," Liam murmurs. We slowly ascend the hill and I'm excited for it to go in full swing. As we reach the top, the roller coaster rolls over the peak and speeds down going in to a loop. My lungs start to burn from all the screaming. I look over and see Liam start to scream as well. I laugh but it turns into another scream as we go into a tunnel.

"Wow! That was so fun!" I exclaim after our fourth ride. Liam nods his head in agreement.

"Yeah, it was! We should probably call Sara and Harry to see we're they are at," He says as he pulls out his phone.

"Hey Haz, Where you guys at? Getting food? Okay, we'll be there in five minutes," Liam puts his phone back in his pocket and explains that they are are at the food court. I nod my head and we start walking.

"I'm glad we came here," I sigh happily.

"Yeah, me too," Liam says. We walk through the doors and head over to where Harry said they were sitting. I see Sara laughing at something Harry must have said. I smile at the two.

"Hey guys!" I exclaim. They look up as Liam and I approach them.

"Hello! Did you go on a ride yet?" Harry asks, slowly. I nod my head as Liam gives them the name of the ride.

"What about you guys?" Liam asks.

"Yeah we went on four before we got hungry," Sara exclaims.

"Well, what about when we are done we go on some more?" Harry suggests. I hum in agreement as I take some of his french fries. I lean back in my chair and look around before seeing a map. I stand up and walk over to it and grab one. I walk back over to the table and open the map. I find our location and everyone leans over the table to look at all the rides closest to us.

"So, ya'll just wanna ride the closest rides and work our way around the park?" Sara suggests. I nod and smile because she seems to have forgotten the reason we came here.

Harry and Sara finish up their food and we walk out of the food court. As we walk out, I hop on Liam's back which caught him by surprise but he got a hold of my legs and carried me without a problem. I rest my chin on his shoulder and smile. I pull out my phone and start taking photos of Harry and Sara and silly ones of Liam and I. This is gonna be one of my favorite moments ever.

_______________________________________________-

Hey guys! this took forever to put up 'cause volleyball has been very time consuming and I finally got a new computer since my other one stopped working :( Sorry it rushed, I wanted to put it up ASAP

Love always,

MEL :)