Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Sara's POV

   We are currently on our way home from Magic Mountain, when I awake from my short nap. I look behind me and see Melissa and Liam sound asleep, Melissa's head on Liam's shoulder. I look to Harry next to me and I can tell he's exhausted. I see his eyes begin to flutter, wanting to shut. I squeeze his hand and he looks over to me. "You okay?" he asks.

  I nod, "Do you want me to drive the rest of the way?" I ask, "You look tired."

  "I'm not sure I want you driving my car," he says smirking.

  I laugh and punch him jokingly in the shoulder.

  He laughs quietly, "Yeah sure, that'd be great." He pulls over and he opens his car door while I open mine. We switch places and I adjust the seat to make myself more comfortable, I watch as Harry does the same, making more room for his long legs. "You sure you gonna be okay?"  I nod, as I pull the car back onto the highway. "Well wake me if you need me," he says as he intertwines our hands once again, before shutting his eyes.

 Within a few minutes I hear his breathing even out while small, quiet snores escape. I smile. I hum along to the familiar songs that are quietly playing on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  An hour or so later, I pull Harry's car into the driveway. Melissa and Liam must notice that the car has stopped, because they are slowly pulled out of sleep. "Are we home?" Liam asks, his voice raspy, coated with sleep.

  I nod. "What time is it?" Melissa asks quietly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

  I glance at my phone, "1:45 AM."

  Her eyes widen, "I'm going inside and going to bed. Do you wanna just stay the night?" Melissa asks Liam.

  He nods. They then get out of the car, "I'll be in soon," I tell the two.

  They nod as they quietly shut their door. I unbuckle my seat belt and turn off the car, taking the key out of the ignition, and placing it on my lap. I turn to face Harry's sleeping body. I take my hand and brush away the curls that have fallen onto his forehead, covering his eyes. I run my fingers through his soft hair, that has become slightly knotty from the roller-coasters today. I see his eyes begin to flutter open and he turns slowly to face me. I smile at him, "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

  He smiles, "Hi." His accent is thick, his voice raspy and tired.

  "Ready to go inside and go back to bed?" I ask.

  He nods as he unbuckles his seat belt. I open the car door as Harry opens his. I quietly shut the door. I click the lock button on Harry's set of keys and I hear the doors lock and beep.

  I make my way over to a very sleepy Harry and intertwine our hands, once again, leading him into the house. "I'm happy to see you didn't wreck my car," he says, smirking.

  "You have little faith in me, Styles." I say smiling, as I lean into his side.

  I open the front door and see the living room covered in blankets and pillows. I can barely just make out Melissa and Liam, who are already fast asleep. I shut off the lights as Harry and I make our way up the stairs. We make our way into my bedroom and I shut the door quietly, not wanting to wake anyone. "I'm just gonna change really quick, make yourself comfortable."

  "Can't you just change in here?" Harry asks cheekily.

  I shake my head and laugh, "I'll be right back."

  I grab some pajamas from my dresser and go into the bathroom to change. I quickly change and brush my teeth and make my way back into the bedroom, where I find Harry already in bed, the covers tucked under his chin. "Are you coming to bed, or what?" he asks, with his eyes shut. I laugh and shut off the light before I make my way over to the side of the bed Harry is not occupying.