Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Sara’s POV

    As I was walking down the stairs, going as carefully as possible trying not to trip, I realized heels might not be that great of an idea tonight. As soon as I got downstairs, I made my way over to the coat closet, beside the front door, and swapped the killer shoes for my trusty flats.

    I swung open the front door and saw Harry and Liam standing in front of me. I motioned for them to enter, Liam making his way in first, Harry right behind him. Liam made his way to Melissa, and I heard him compliment her on how great she looked. I shut the door behind the boys and could feel someone's eyes on me. I turned around to see Harry’s eyes raking up and down my body, his mouth turned up in a smirk. “You look absolutely amazing, babe,” he said, still smirking.

    I smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, “Thanks.”

    Harry looked better than he did usually, which is saying something, since he always looks amazing. He was wearing his usual black jeans, and brown boots, with a simple white button up shirt. You could see his tattoos through the shirt and I loved seeing them. His hair was slightly disheveled, looking like he just woke up from a nap, but I loved that look on him.

    He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and stood up on my tiptoes, letting our lips meet each other. It was a quick kiss, since I realized we should be going soon. I slipped my flats on and grabbed my phone off the counter. “Ready?” Liam asks us.

     We all nod and make our way out to the car. Liam and Melissa are up front while myself and Harry are in the back. “So who’s this Niall guy?” Harry asks me, while Liam pulls out of the driveway.

     “Oh! He’s one of my best friends. I’ve known him for a long time. You’ll love him,” I tell him.

    “Should I be worried?” he questions.

    I didn’t quite catch on to what he meant at first, then I started laughing. “No! My god Harry! He’s just a friend.”

    “He better be,” he said smirking, turning back to face the front, “Or else we’ll have problems.”

    I laughed and shook my head.

~~~~~~~~~

    The ride to Niall and Madi’s house was fairly short, seeing as they lived on campus as well. When we arrived, I wasn’t expecting the party to be so huge. Niall and Madi always hosted parties, but never as big as this one. Harry grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. Don’t wanna lose you in there, he mouthed. I didn’t get what he meant until we walked through the door. The house was packed. The house wasn’t big as it was, and when you added all these college kids it made it seem even smaller. Liam and Melissa said they were going to find some of their friends and they’d call if they wanted to leave.

    “C’mon! I want you to meet Niall!” I shouted over the music.

    Harry nodded and we made our way through all the people and found Madi and Niall in the kitchen chatting with some friends. Madi turned and saw us and waved and I waved back. Harry and I made our way over to her and I let go of Harry’s hand to give Madi a hug. “You look gorgeous, SJ! Damn!” Madi said smiling. It was  quieter here in the kitchen so I could hear Madi a little better.

    I laughed, “Thanks! So do you.”

    “I try!” she said laughing, “Is that Harry Styles?”

    Harry wraps his arm around my waist and gives Madi a small wave. “Hey,” he says.

    Madi looks down and sees Harry’s arm around my waist, “You guys are together?” she asks and I nod and smile, “Never thought I’d see this day come.”