Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Sara’s POV

    I heard the front door open and footsteps making their way into the family room where we were. My eyes flew open and looked at the intruder who was making their way into our home. I gasped when I saw who the intruder was. Zayn. He had a sick, disgusting, smirk on his face and I wanted to scream for him to get out, but when I tried, nothing would come out. I watched as he made his way over to where I was laying on the couch. I felt his arm pull me up harshly, and I tried to get away, but was failing. “Stop struggling, love. You’ll only get yourself into more trouble,” Zayn growled.

    I could feel a tear escape my eye; I knew where this was going. He dragged me over to an empty space on the floor and he threw me down. I winced. My head started throbbing from hitting the ground too hard. I tried pushing him away, but he pinned my hands down. He leaned down, his face right above me. “I told you I’d finally get what I want,”  he said, his hot breath on my face.

    I turned my head away from him, and shut my eyes, thinking I could escape it.

    “Wake up, Sara,” I heard a voice say.

    “Wake up!” The voice was getting louder.

    “Wake up!” I heard as my body jolted awake. I looked around to see where I was. I saw Harry above me, a worried look painted on his face. I saw Melissa and Liam looking at me as well, looking sleepy and worried. I hadn’t realized I was actually crying until I felt Harry wipe tears away from my face. Harry pulled me into his lap, my head resting on his t-shirt covered chest. “It’s over now, babe. It’s okay,” he said sweetly, as he kissed the top of my head, trying to calm me down.

    I reached up and wiped the remaining tears streaming down my face, “What time is it?” I ask.

    “9:30 in the morning,” Melissa told me, a worried look still on her face.

    “Are you okay?” Harry asks as I look up at him, his curly hair all over the place.

    I nodded. “I just need a minute. I’m gonna go up and shower,” I tell them all.

    I see them nod and I get up from the couch and release my hand from Harry’s tight grasp. I make my way up the stairs and into my bedroom. I shut my bedroom door and walk into my bathroom and shut the door. I strip out of my pajamas and turn the shower on. I pull my hair into a bun on the top of my head.

    While I let the water warm up, I turn to face the mirror. My hand travel down to my stomach, which is coated with scars. I let my hands run over them, memories flooding back. Memories of being with Zayn. He gave me these scars; permanent memories of my time with him. I use my finger and trace the scar that’s about an inch and a half long. My brown skin discolored in these areas from the scars that lay upon my skin. I use my index finger and trace the scar that’s about an inch and a half long.

    Zayn and I were in his house, his mother and sisters gone. It wasn’t out of the ordinary for us to be home alone together, but it was strange when I watched him walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of beer. “What are you doing, Z?” I asked him, extremely confused. He never drank, not around me, at least. The main reason being he wasn’t of age, making it illegal.

    “Having a drink, what does it look like?” he spit out as he popped the top off.

    “Zayn, babe, that’s illegal, I don’t think this is a very good idea,” I tell him.

    “Loosen up. I can do what I want,” he says as he takes a swig of the drink.

    I walk over to him. I try to grab it out of his hands. He’s never acted like this before. To be honest I was a little scared. He walks away from me as I try to reason with him, “Zayn this isn’t a good idea,”