2

Taehyung and I studied a lot together. He was very nice to me and didn't act weird like he did that first night. Actually, he was funny and dorky and full of joy all the time. He made me laugh and we became pretty close, but, I still couldn't shake the feeling I had about him, despite how small it was now.

In class today, we worked in groups to begin a project. Although Taehyung and I were in different groups, we still managed to help each other out.

"Look at em, he's just trying to get in her pants." A guy in Taehyung's group whispered to his friend.

Taehyung glared at him with a rather ruthless look.

"Just ignore them Tae." I said, trying to get him to focus back on his work.

"I mean, who wouldn't? I bet she's tight as hell. I would love to just drag my tongue all over her-" suddenly the boy was pinned to the wall by Taehyung.

Everyone in the class screamed and cleared away while Taehyung took punch after punch at him.

"Taehyung wait!" I yelled, rushing over to the brawl.

He clenched his hands around the boys throat; making him gasp for air. His face was expressionless, Taehyungs. It was like he didn't feel anything for the boy he was slowly killing.

"Stop it! Taehyung stop!" I pleaded, pulling at his arms to let go.

"Let go, this won't solve anything ok! Taehyung, you're killing him stop! We'll go al-alright? You and me, let's take a walk yeah?" I tried anything to make him stop.

Taehyung then looked over at me, his hands relaxing as his eyes met mine.

"Alright, let's go." He murmured, dropping the boy to the floor.

As we walked out of the room, I glanced back at the guy. He coughed as air flooded his lungs and he spat up blood through bruised and swollen lips. I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that Taehyung did that, but he did.

"Let's get hot chocolate." He hummed happily.

"No." I scoffed, shocked that he forgot about what happened so easily.

"Why not?"

"Taehyung, you do realize you almost killed a man right?"

He didn't reply, he just kicked some slush on the sidewalk around with his foot.

"Why did you do that Taehyung?"

No response.

"Tae!" I pulled the front of his coat so he would face me.

"He was talking badly about you." His face was annoyed.

"Yeah, I know, and that's my problem not yours. You can't just go beat up who ever is rude to me."

"You should be grateful of me." He frowned.

"What?! Grateful?"

"If I didn't do that to him, who knows what he would've done to you if I wasn't with you! I'm protecting you, Mai."

"It was a joke! He was trying to get in your head which he clearly did!" I yelled back, waving my arms around with frustration.

Suddenly, Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him forcefully. He looked at me with a mean expression which caused me to submit to his action. It was scary, really, him acting like that; it was like he was a totally different person than when we studied together.

"Joke or not, nobody messes with you, and I'll make sure of that." He warned, letting go of my arm and walking away.