3

Taehyung wasn't in class for the next week. He was suspended from campus after what he did to that guy. Despite how he's been acting, I still missed him, his laugh, his smile, his jokes, everything.

This weekend I planned to visit a relatives house, so after school, I made my way to the bus station. It wasn't far from campus; a trail through a huge park led to it. I put my earbuds in and turned on some music as I headed there.

It was later in the evening when I left so the sun was going down, but I figured I'd make it there before it got too dark. The trail was empty and so was the park which made me look over my shoulder every now and then.

"Oh!" I jumped after I ran into something. "Taehyung?"

"Hey." He smiled happily.

"Jesus! You scared the hell outta me!" I laughed, holding my knees.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"No it's fine I-" I stopped for a second, realizing the situation. "How did you know I was out here?"

He didn't respond.

"Have you been following me, Taehyung?" My heart began to speed up and I was starting to become scared.

"I've been protecting you; making sure you're alright is all." He stuttered.

"So you've been stalking me- to protect me?"

"Don't think of it that way." He began to step closer to me.

"I'm- I'm gonna go now." I turned around.

"Wait, Mai."

"No um- I just forgot something- so I um- need to go." Picking up my pace, I hoped he wouldn't follow, but what happened was way unexpected.

"No-" he ran behind me and grabbed me around my back.

I fought with all that was in me, thrashing my arms and legs around, screaming for someone, anyone, to help me.

"Stop that! Mai! I said stop!" He pulled at my arms and tried covering my mouth a few times.

"Let- go- Help m-" I opened my mouth just enough so that I could bite his palm, which then caused him to flinch and let go.

After I was released, I ran as fast as my legs could carry. My mind was rambling; I couldn't think straight! All I knew was that I had to run. Two strong hands pulled at my shoulders but I was able to squeeze out of them. But, my speed was no match against his. He eventually caught up to me, dragging me to the ground and covering my mouth with a white clothe.

"Shhhh, it's alright." He whispered against my ear.

I screamed into the fabric but suddenly felt my eyes become droopy. In fact, my entire body felt weak and limp, until finally, everything went black.