11

Admin here! This is the chapter a lot of you have been waiting for 😂 and I have two songs that I think match the scenario. The first would be:

Grind Me Down- Lilianna Wilde (Jawster Remix)

And the second:

Single- The Neighbourhood
(if you consider the lyrics as possessive and not protective lmao a lot of the words relate to this story)

If smut isn't your thing and want to skip it, scroll till you see this emoji "🔴" and then begin reading.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter 🌚

******

Taehyung grabbed my wrist fourcefully and dragged me to his room. He then pulled me in front of him while he sat in his leather chair. I stood anxiously, my body shaking. The way he looked at me was terrifying; although I knew it was lust, there was something else hidden behind his brown eyes, something evil and ruthless.

"Strip." He commanded.

"Wh-what?"

"I said, strip." His jaw slightly clenching for having to repeat himself; he hated repeating himself.

My hands slowly reached the brim of my shirt and I slipped it off, revealing a black bra. I then unbuttoned the pants he hated so much and pulled them down and off my ankles. I was about to unhook my bra when I froze.

'what the hell am I doing?' I thought.

"Well, continue." He said with an arched eyebrow, as if it was obvious for me to play as his toy.

I remained clothed in my matching undergarments when he finally stood up. He walked towards me slowly, which only made me even more nervous.

"If you won't finish the job, I guess I'll have to." He placed his finger under my bras strap and stopped. "But first, I want you to strip me."

When I looked up at him with shock, I regrettably saw his eyes. The darkness from earlier had grown and I knew if I didn't obey I probably wouldn't live to see another day.

I clenched my jaw in anger as I began unbuckling his lower half, my eyes never left his; I had hoped that he'd notice how distraught I was and say 'let's try this another time' but no. When I saw the chain dangling from his neck, I imagined myself strangling him with it; how ironic would it be if he died by the very thing that he has the most control over?

When I looked down to remove his underwear, a large bulge hid underneath the thin fabric. When I stopped, Taehyung removed his shirt and necklace and grabbed both my wrists.

"I've wanted this for so long, Mai, you have no idea." He released my hands and unhooked my bra, exposing my chest to him.

He admired my breasts for only a few seconds before his hands began tugging at them. A small whimper left my lips from his sudden actions which only made him harder. He sucked at my nipples for a few moments until he threw me on the bed.

He quickly removed his boxers, displaying his erect member. He then pulled me toward him by my ankles, ripping my underwear off, causing marks to form around my thighs. He brought his face closer to my legs.

"I've only dreamt about tasting you," he whispered against my inner thigh, "my entire body craves you, Mai."

Taehyung POV

I began licking her opening. She tasted so sweet that my body felt as if it was on ecstasy. I could feel her squirm under my lips which only turned me on more. She tried scooting herself back but I pulled her legs closer to me, her body slipping against the bed sheets. She moaned and murmured something but I couldn't hear; she was getting wet for me and I couldn't resist any longer.

I stood up, licking my lips clean of her sweetness. I then grabbed her legs and flipped her over on her stomach. I pulled her waist up and pushed her back down so that I could have the best view when I fucked her. My hands massaged her ass roughly until I spanked her hard on one cheek, leaving a large red hand print on her skin. She whimpered into the pillow as I inserted myself into her.

Mai POV

I had never had sex before; and to think my first time would be with my psychotic kidnapper, what a shame. When he first thrusted into me, I swear I could hear the inside of me rip. It was painful and I desperately waited for the part where it was suppose to become pleasure, but it never came. His pace grew faster and I knew the man in charge wasn't the Taehyung I used to know, it was his other side, the merciless one. He spanked me several times to the point where I could feel a permanent hand print forming. He pulled my hair back as he continued to bang himself into me. He kept repeating how good I felt, but it was the complete opposite for me, I was nearly screaming. I had climaxed multiple times but I knew it wouldn't be over until he was finished playing with me; my body shook and my limbs felt weak. Finally, he made a deep groan as he pulled out, his cum squirting all over my back.

He flopped his sweating body beside me; both of us breathing heavily. I clenched my fists around the pillow, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe him; he talked so much crap about protecting me and here he was, ignoring my screams for him to stop because his lust took over.

"I can't wait to do that again. Maybe next time, I'll let you ride me." He laughed.

🔴  My blood boiled! If there was a next time, I'm sure he'd have a collar and leash for me as well, seeing how I'm clearly just a pet to him anyway.

About twenty minutes had past by the time Taehyung was completely passed out beside me. He had put some pajamas on and kissed me passionately before falling sound asleep. I, on the other hand, was ready to finally leave this place. No matter how desperate I was to shower and clean myself from his filth, I knew there was no time for that. I slipped on a short, silky white, night gown that he had gotten me as a gift. After quietly sliding off the bed, I rummaged through his prier attire on the floor and found the key. I held it in front of me, astonished at how such a small thing could be the key to my freedom, literally.

I slowly walked to the door, turning the knob ever so gently. Once in the hallway, I locked the bedroom door from the outside.

'Now you'll know how it feels to be locked up, asshole.' I thought.

I quickly but silently made my way to the front door. This was it. I could almost taste my freedom, but everything came crashing down when I heard a terrifying scream come from Taehyung's bedroom.

"Mai!!!!"