7

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT.

A soft breeze ruffled through the trees as birds chirped from branch to branch. Taehyung had sprawled a blanket over the grass and we sat, watching Charlie run around in the fields.

Since the day he brought me here I have never seen the outside of the house. There was an old shed with rusted cars and farm tools inside, trees and grassy hills in every direction, it must've been at least 10 or 20 acres of land that I had been kept unaware of. Despite the beauty of untouched earth, I couldn't ignore the silence. No sirens, no traffic, no airplanes, only the sound of birds and insects flooded my ears with the occasional bark from Charlie. It was bittersweet knowing that, although beautiful, there would be no chance of me being rescued, I mean, who would think to look all the way out here?

"Are you alright, sweety?" Taehyung asked with concern. "You've barely said a word since we got here."

"Oh, um, I'm fine, just a bit tired."

He looked a bit discouraged from my response. I couldn't risk him feeling like he was a burden to me; that would only end with him becoming more distant and I needed him to trust me.

"Do you mind if I lay next to you?" I faught back a cringe as the question left my lips.

Taehyung looked surprised. "N-no please, rest."

As I began to lay back, he did the same. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to his chest. I could feel the warmth on his body through his thin shirt and couldn't help but imagine how this would've been if he just asked me out for coffee like a normal guy. Then again, he still would've been the same deranged monster under that soft smile. It would only be a matter of time until he'd snap.

"Isn't this great, Mai? You and I, enjoying each other's love on a sunny day like this? Although, I have to admit, I was convinced you hated me. Until today, I thought I'd have to keep you locked away forever until you understood why I brought you here." He said, rubbing his thumb against my arm.

"I understand now. You just wanted to protect me, and, locking me up was for my own good." Damn this sucked. I felt so pathetic.

"Yes! Yes that's right!" Taehyung smiled.

He turned to face me on the blanket. While looking into my eyes, he lifted a few finger to my face and caressed my cheek, "such a good girl, my Mai."

Before I had the time to mentally scream at that comment, Taehyung began to lean closer to me, and before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed the taste of me; his tongue slowly exploring every crevice of my mouth. The feeling made my stomach turn until I noticed a shiny chain sparkle against his neck. The key! I was so close to it! But how, how could I manage it get it with him sucking my face?! I slowly lifted a hand from the blanket and reached for the chain. I knew it was suicide, but the opportunity was right there! I had no idea what I'd do once I got it, but, I decided getting it was my first priority.

Regrettably, my hand pressed too hard against his chest and he pulled away from the kiss, leaving a string of saliva attached to both our lips. His eyes seemed curious with a hint of lust. I began to realize that, instead of thinking about the key, he assumed my hand-to-chest gesture meant I wanted more than just a mini make out session.

"M-Mai" he gulped, "I think we should wait for that, don't you think? I want to make it special."

Relief trailed through my entire being. I couldn't believe my luck. Only yesterday did he lecture me about not giving him children and now he does this?

"Oh, ok." Was all I could think to respond with. "It looks like it's going to rain here soon, we should get back to the house."

*****

Later that evening, I could tell that Taehyung couldn't stop thinking about our kiss earlier. He'd pace back and forth, touching and licking his lips.

The rain clouds had made the once sunny afternoon into a gloomy evening. Charlie had chased after a rabbit when we decided to come in and Taehyung assured he would return when he got hungry.

I had just finished the dishes when I turned and saw Taehyung standing and starring at me. A crash of lightning lit up the room and I noticed his lustful eyes. He walked towards me; trapping me in between the corner of the counter tops.

"I can't stop thinking about earlier, how your delicate hand was pressed against my chest." He whispered.

My body stiffened when I felt his hand pull up the bottom of my shirt. He began to unbutton my pants and continued to make his way further by sliding his hand past my underwear. I froze; my mind completely shut off and my limbs tensed.

"I want to pleasure you, Mai." He breathed heavily in my ear.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt his finger slowly massaged my clit. He sucked and nibbled on my ear lobe, probably thinking he was satisfying me. Without warning, he pushed one digit inside me. I gasped softly as he proceeded to pump. My face burned with what may have been a mixture of anger, helplessness, and fear. His body was so close to me that I could feel him getting hard against my leg; which only made me even more terrified of what might come next. No matter how much my mind hated what was happening, I could feel the inside of my stomach start to tighten; I was about to climax for a complete psycho! Suddenly, my attention was taken by several loud barks from Charlie, who needed inside after being out in the cold rain for so long. But, my attention was soon taken over by an overwhelming sensation in my stomach.

"That's it, Mai, be a good girl." Taehyung cooed.

My legs quivered and my body twitched as his fingers continued to explore me. Charlie began to bark even louder and more frequently. I could hear the irritation in Taehyung's breathing as his pumping slowed.

"Argh! Shut up you damn mutt!" He yelled, finally pulling his hand out from my pants.

He looked back at me, sucking his fingers clean of me, then stomped his way over to the door, yelling profanities at Charlie.

My body collapsed to the floor and my eyes filled with tears. I felt so dirty, so used, like I'd need to take a million showers to ever clean myself of his filthy psychotic hands. I knew I had to find a way to get the key but I never knew it would be like this.

I sat up and held my legs to my chest. My tears quickly stopped as I realized the answer to my freedom. I knew what I had to do; and I knew I wouldn't like it.