10

I woke up to the sound of my door unlocking.

"Mai~ it's time to wake up, my love."

I hated his voice; it was like a psychopathic alarm clock with no snooze button.

"Good news, I passed my exams. I was afraid I'd have to do something to you that I really didn't want to if I failed." He said, stroking the back of his fingers against my cheek.

That comment made my palms sweat; if he got so ticked at a bad grade that he was willing to punish me, how mad would he get if he found out my motives?

"I decided to make breakfast this morning; you're favorite too. Also, I realized I haven't been helping a lot around the house, so, I thought we could both do a cleaning day today. What do you think?"

Did I really have a say? Even if I didn't want to clean, if Taehyung said so, we were cleaning.

"Sure."

"Great! I'll go get some supplies ready while you get dressed."

********

Since I was unable to leave and I clearly didn't arrive at this hell hole with packed luggage, Taehyung had bought a variety of clothing for me. The creepiest part was that the wardrobe was full when I first woke up in this room, which means, he probably had planned kidnapping me for awhile, which gave him time to shop for a large amount of women's clothing. Everything in the closet had a vintage style to it, whether it be an actual vintage piece of clothing or new designs with a vintage twist; it looked like I was living in a late 1940's horror film. Although there were mostly dresses, I picked out one of the few pairs of pants to wear for cleaning; I felt it would be hard to scrub floors while looking like a human doll for Taehyung.

As I stepped out into the living room, Taehyung looked at me with dissatisfaction.

"Is, is this okay?" I asked, concern plastered on my face when I saw his reaction.

He faced away for a moment, muttering things under his breath. It was almost like he was arguing with himself. He then quickly looked back up to me.

"Yes, it's fine."

I smiled with relief, then walked over to where all the cleaning supplies had been sprawled across the table. I decided to cleaned the floor whilst Taehyung did everything else.

I had finished vacuuming the rugs and sweeping the floor when it was time to scrub the grout; having a dog with muddy paws didn't help either. As I got on my knees and began brushing at the stains, I was unaware of my position. Without my knowledge, Taehyung had been admiring me, and by me I mean my ass. The pants I wore hugged tight and with my knees bent on the floor only made the fabric pull tighter.

Taehyung POV

I couldn't pull my eyes away. The backside of her looked so plump and sexy; I imagined myself pushing her head into a pillow as I fu-

'STOP THAT TAEHYUNG!' I thought, smacking my palm against my head.

Although I wanted those dirty thoughts to come true, I couldn't have him ruin what Mai and I had going for us. All he wants is sex, and I want to make her happy and safe. But how was I supposed to control him if she dressed like that? She looked so innocent and cute in the dresses I bought for her, I only purchased the pants because he insisted it would turn me on- he was right.

"Mai, sweetheart, come here." I said, trying to swallow my annoyance.

She stood up cautiously and walked towards me.

"Darling, I need you to change into one of those beautiful dresses from your closet. These- pants, don't suit you." I said while my eyes lustfully scanned her, I gulped and looked back into her eyes with a soft smile.

"But, I can't clean all dressed up. Besides, it's much easier to wash a pair of jeans than a dress-" she gasped as my hand swung across her cheek; her body collapsing to the floor.

Mai POV

My eyes were wide, covered in a glossy coat of tears. My cheek stung with both dull pains underneath and sharp pains from the impact. I never had a doubt that Taehyung was extremely strong, which proved correct as I felt a bruise form on my face. The taste of metallic blood lingered inside my mouth; I assumed my cheek had scrapped against one of my teeth when he hit me, causing a tear on my soft flesh. As my body lay on the cold floor, I could hear Taehyung talking to himself in a panic.

"Oh my God! I I shouldn't have done that! Why did you do that to her? I thought we discussed this! Because she deserved it that's why! First she misbehaves, disobeys, and now she's talking back?! She needs to learn that she can't do whatever she pleases, our house our rules, remember?" He continued to bicker with himself, pacing back and forth.

It was then that it occurred to me that there had been two sides of Taehyung this entire time. The first being the one that studied with me in the library, bringing me hot chocolate and making me laugh; and the other personality, the one that looked up at me through my apartment window the first night we met, the one that nearly beat a boy to death when we first started hanging out, the one that interrogated me about not giving him children, and the same one that has locked me away from the outside world. And it was very clear to me which side was winning in his mental battle. 

Although, scared, confused, and in pain, I thought now would be the perfect time to take advantage of Taehyung's discontent. I shot up from the ground and pulled Taehyung's face toward mine, kissing him gently. When I pulled away, my first thought was regret; maybe this was a terrible idea? Maybe I could have found another alternative to getting the key? But, it was too late. Taehyung froze, his pupils over flowing with lust.