Just a Distraction

(The angels are currently busy, this means they are not around to watch over the school, it's up to the zodiacs to keep the school running)

After classes were over, the Zodiacs went to their office, Scorpio was waiting in the arena.
Sagittarius, Pisces and Cancer were the first to show up.

Scorpio: Where's the others?

Sagittarius: They're just finishing up, they be here soon.

Nathan: Not soon enough, let's get started hell boy.

Scorpio: Very impatient, very well, let's go.

Scorpio and Nathan are participating in a high stakes duel, which none of them can leave the battle ground until a winner is should declared.

Nathan: Come to Me oh Fatherly armor.
A bright light emerged from Nathan's body, after the light subsided he was covered in shiny armor.

Scorpio: What was that.

Nathan: Oh this? It's just a little upgrade.
This here is God's armor, I was able to access this power with a little help from Drake

Sagittarius: This isn't good.

Pisces: What do you mean?

Sagittarius: Divinity is one of Scorpio's weakness.

Nathan: that's right, oh before we continue, Me ti dýnami tou Theoú, dilóno aftí ti gi geiá edáfous.

Scorpio suddenly dropped to his knees.

Cancer: What happened

Sagittarius: Nathan Blessed the earth in the arena making it Hallow Ground, thus making Scorpio weak.

Nathan: Very Smart, now that your stuck, our plan can continue.

Scorpio: plan?

Nathan: That's right, all this, was just to distract you while we wreck havoc on your friends.

Sagittarius: Scorpio! You have to get off the ground.

Nathan: Oh no you don't!

Chains emerged from the ground and latched on to Scorpio's body.

Nathan: Now you can't move, I just have to keep you hear until your friends are eliminated.

Scorpio: Guys go find the others, they're in trouble.

Sagittarius: But..

Scorpio: Go! That's an order from your captain.

Sagittarius: Ok I'll go just be safe.

Cancer and Pisces tried to follow Sagittarius, but was stopped by a young girl,

Melissa: Nuh uh, you're gonna play with me.