Round up

It's been a little over a week since the Zodiacs arrived, the attention has died down and they were able to partly regroup normally.

During lunch they regroup to discuss what they've learn so far.

Aries: ok so what can we figure out so far? anything weird going On?

Leo: Well everybody thinks Libra and I are together because she decided to take my style

Libra: I pull it off way better than you.

Leo: oh please.

Taurus: Guys! Come on, you gotta focus.
You might as well be a  couple, since you guys argue like one

Cancer: Anyways, I was recruited to play baseball for the school, and I heard that Aries was asked to join the Archery Club.

Aries: Yeah, but I'm gonna join the Sword-play Society.

Sagittarius: Virgo and I made our way into the what they called the "popular circle I guess.

Virgo: The group have some big names like
King Arthur, Prince Charming, Beast and Cinderella.

Taurus: What! Prince charming!😍

Sagittarius: uhhh, you say that now, just wait until you see him.

Capricorn: I was invited to hang out at the karaoke bar the other day, Pisces and Aquarius was there.

Pisces: Yeah so far this seems like a normal school.

Aquarius: I'm starting to wonder if there is even a purpose of us being here.

Gemini: I got a job in the teachers lounge, nothing really going on in there.

Aries: Where's my brother?

Gemini: I heard from the staff that he's been hanging around with some unsavory characters.

Aries: Who

Gemini: I'm not sure, I heard some name like, Captain Hook, Maleficent, and I think Rumplestilskin.

Virgo: Aren't those like the villains, why is with them?

Aries: We have to cover all our bases, including the bad parts.

After catching up some of the Zodiacs decides to get more food.