Poseidon and Hades

Cancer and Capricorn were having a hard time fighting Pisces.

Pisces flooded the room they were fighting in, putting the advantage in her favor.

Virgo was the only one in the air putting up a fight.

Pisces was using her water manipulation to try and swat Virgo down.

Virgo: A little help here!

Cancer: Pisces! It's me cancer!

Pisces paused for moment then started attacking cancer.

Capricorn: Cancer, it's not working.

Cancer: Really!?! Could've fooled me!

The two Zodiacs found it really hard to defend themselves while trying to stay afloat.

Cancer: Capricorn, can you stop the time for bit?

Capricorn: I'll try just cover me while I prepare.

Cancer starting shouting and attacking Pisces,  grabbing her attention.

Pisces then started chasing Cancer.

Cancer tried his best to swim away, but the water dragged him right into Pisces' hand, as she firmly held him in her hand Capricorn stopped time around Pisces, but allowed Virgo to freely move in front of Pisces and put Her under hypnosis.

Capricorn resumed the time, and as that happened the water started drain out of the room, and Pisces slowly turned to her usual self.

Cancer: Pisces! Pisces! She's not waking up!

Virgo: Relax she's still under my hypnosis.

Cancer: why, look she's normal now.

Capricorn: She may look normal, but until we know for sure, we should keep her in this state, for her and our safety.

Cancer:...... I understand.

Capricorn: Good let's make our way to the main office, the others should be on their way also.

****Meanwhile at Aries group*******

Leo: Seriously! What has he been eating? He's so heavy.

Aries: Just a little further, we'll meet with others outside the office.

Aquarius: I hope they were able to win.

Leo: I'm pretty sure they got Pisces handled

Aquarius: I was talking about the ones fighting Scorpio.

Leo: But we planned it out carefully.

Aries: But Its Scorpio, he's probably prepared for every scenario.

Aries and her group met up with cancer and them.

Aquarius: Is that..?

Virgo: Yeah it's Pisces, what about him?

Leo: He's knocked out for now, but we don't want to risk him waking up.

Capricorn: same here.

Aries: So where's Taurus and the others?

Capricorn: I don't know, they've shouldn't have had a problem with him.

Leo: What do you mean?

Capricorn: Scorpio likes to use armies when he's outnumbered, so I suggested Libra and Taurus to team up and use their powers against Scorpio.

Aries: What about Gemini?

Capricorn: I was hoping he used his gravity skills to keep Scorpio on the ground.

Aries: Smart

Capricorn: Well when you come close to being killed by him, you learn a few things.

In the middle of their conversation they heard what sounded like a war zone on the otherwise of the door.

Curious, they slowly opened the door and was shocked by what they saw.