Son of a Beach!

Aquarius woke up the whole house yelling out "Today's the day" over and over again.

Everyone slowly got up, they packed the RV the night before so all they had to do was get ready

Scorpio to drive while everyone tries to wake up.

Aquarius: I'm so excited!!

Virgo: Calm down, you'll burn yourself out before we get there.

Aries Taurus and Libra were busy prepare the activities.

Virgo and is letting passed Aquarius sleep on her lap( Aquarius was too excited to sleep the night before)

Cancer and Pisces is spending quality time together in the back.

The rest of them besides Scorpio, were working out a plan to prank the girls.

Leo: look I know this is a cheesy plan, but we should do something scary so they'll come running into our arms,

Capricorn: I don't know, what if they decide to attack instead.

Gemini:.....

Sagittarius: Lets keep brainstorming

As soon as they arrived everybody quickly ran towards the ocean leaving Scorpio behind.

Scorpio: I should've seen that coming

Scorpio decided he'll unpack his stuff and just the necessities like food water, and etc.

After unpacking Scorpio headed outside to hang out with the others.

Cancer and Pisces were playing a volleyball game against Taurus and Aries. Sadly Cancer and Pisces stood no chance against Aries and Taurus over competiveness, but they had fun and chilled under the umbrella watching Leo strike out with every girl he tried to hit on. Mean while Virgo Libra and Aquarius were taking turns trying to smash a watermelon while blindfolded.
Sagittarius and Gemini were wrestling in the water while Capricorn watched in case someone drowned.

Taurus: Hey Scorpio

Scorpio: hey

Taurus: You don't look like you're having fun.

Scorpio: The sun hurts, sand is sticking to my body, and I swallowed sea water twice.

Taurus: If you didn't like the beach why didn't you change the location.

Scorpio: Everybody was excited about the beach, I wasn't going to ruin it just because I don't like sand in my food.

Taurus: oh ok.

Scorpio: I just thought they should enjoy themselves before I tell them we have another assignment.

Taurus: What assignment?

Scorpio: I'll brief everyone soon, but for now, wanna swim with me?

Taurus: I thought you hated the beach

Scorpio: With everyone here it's make it kinda better.

Taurus: o..oh..ok

The two raced towards the water and spent their time playing, swimming and splashing each other.

Aries noticed this and quickly took a picture.

Aries: this is pure gold!

Virgo: What's gold?

Aries: look over there where Taurus is, I have never seen him smile like that before.

Virgo: Oh, well that's cool...

Capricorn:....

Aquarius: awww I wish I was that happy.

Leo: You can be happy with me😉

Libra: *pulling Leo away* down Romeo you're still in trouble for scaring those girls.

Leo: Buzzkill