Cancer, Pisces and Cupid

Melissa raised her hand ready to strike Pisces.

Just before she could land a hit a chain wrapped around her wrist, stopping her.

"Do you think Cancer would be happy if he knew you gave up?" A voice yelled out.

Pisces looked up and saw Scorpio in the air holding Melissa back with his chains.

Pisces realized what she had to do. She picked up her trident and aimed it at Melissa.

Melissa: Go ahead, kill me, you know you want to, after all I did kill that boy over there.

Pisces raised her trident and said "  I'm not like you" and she hits her with the blunt end on Melissa's head causing her to knock out.

Scorpio came down and hugged Pisces.

Scorpio: You did good.

Pisces: *Crying* I couldn't save him

Scorpio: Go to him, he can still hear you.

Pisces was confused, but was to emotional to question him.

As she sat there with cancer in lap, she notice Scorpio searching through Melissa's body.

Pisces: You really are a sinner.

Scorpio: Shut up, I'm looking for the antidote.

Pisces: What?

Scorpio: Melissa is indeed a descendent of Medusa, but she doesn't have any powers.

Pisces: huh?

Scorpio: Ok try to stay with me.
Melissa's "poison" is injected each time she scratches you, her gauntlets are filled with poison, and whenever you use poison, you always carry an antidote in case you poison yourself or someone on accident.

Scorpio: Aha, here it is,

Scorpio pulled out a small bottle filled with red liquid and walked over to Cancer.

Scorpio: Damn it!

Pisces: What's wrong?

Scorpio: He's not going to able to drink it, it had to be mouth to mouth.

They both looked at each other.

Scorpio: Well I'm not sure I'll live if Cancer found out I kissed him, you got a 50/50 chance though, and it's to save his life.

Pisces quickly held the liquid in her mouth and fed it to Cancer mouth to mouth.

Cancer woke up to Pisces kissing him, he was confused but didn't stop.

Scorpio: Ummm he's awake Pisces

Pisces quickly shot up and tried to hide her blush.

Cancer: What happened.

Scorpio and Pisces quickly explain what he missed.

Cancer: Thank you Pisces, *he hugged her and kissed her forehead*
and thank you Scorpio for not kissing me.

They all laughed while looking for the others.

Scorpio: Oh I should mention something.

Pisces: What is it.

Scorpio: You didn't have to give Cancer mouth to mouth, I lied, I just wanted to see if you'll do it.

Pisces:.......I'm gonna kill you.

Pisces chased Scorpio with Cancer trailing behind smiling.