I'm not evil

A week has passed since the incident.

Most of the zodiacs believed that Scorpio would return.
Unfortunately, he didn't, and they all agreed to hold a funeral for Scorpio.

It was a small funeral, Scorpio' s parents, and close family members attended, the angels and Lucifer attended and the zodiacs. On his tombstone, it had his name and quote that read "I'm not evil, I punish evil" everyone agreed that it truly fit him.

 On his tombstone, it had his name and quote that read "I'm not evil, I punish evil" everyone agreed that it truly fit him

After the funeral when everybody left, Saggittarius gathered everyone to the kitchen.

Saggittarius: while I was going through Scorpio's room I found a letter.

On the letter, it said "In case I'm gone"

Saggittarius then proceeds to open the letter and read.

"If you're reading then I'm probably gone, you probably know why, how or where, maybe, maybe not, but I'm not gone forever, I'm just not here right now. With that said I have left a couple things I wanted say in this letter.

First Gemini, you were a great comrade,  you were always brave, I don't see why you can't ask Aquarius out properly. I'm kidding, but seriously ask her out."

Saggittarius looked and saw two bright red faces.

"Next, Leo, you are a wild one, always keeping everyone's heart pumping.
I'll never forget the first party you threw in this house."

Leo: damn right, noone will forget that.

Saggittarius: hold on there's more.

"The party was cool, but the unforgettable part was when you accidentally threw up on Libra, and she nearly drowned you in the pool."

Leo: I don't remember that.

Libra: That's because when I hit you, you got a concussion.

Leo: ohhh that explains a lot.

"And Libra, the smartest one out of the group, always getting good grades and making Leo look bad."

Leo: hey.... I look good all the time.

" I'm sorry if I never gave you a rematch, I'm sure it would be been intense, and loosen up a bit, you're beautiful, it's time you embrace it"

Libra: *trying to wipe her eyes*
That guy, he sure knows how to make a girl cry"

"Aquarius, the emotional one out of all of us, just know that I'm in a better place, and don't cry because I'm gone, cry because of the experience."

Aquarius: *rubbing her eyes* I'm not crying, I'm just tired...

"Pisces and Cancer, the perfect match, all thanks to me, haha, you guys are perfect for each other, seeing you together, gives everyone hope at true love."