01

Taehyung knew he was popular online, with his twitter account following nearing around 10k. Although he had only started on the social media platform a couple months ago due to his friend nagging him to, his Twitter was already blowing up with likes, retweets, and followers. He enjoyed the attention, and smiled to himself when he got fifty new notifications every hour or so.

After posting a selfie of him sipping an energy drink at the gym, the strawberry haired boy set his phone down on the tablestand to take a nap on his couch, sleep overcoming him easily since he was exhausted.

When Taehyung awoke, it was the late evening, and he whined as now he realized wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.

Calling his friend Jin, he asked if he could come over to cook for him, as both knew if Taehyung tried to cook he would burn the house down.

"Jin," he pouted, "can you please come over? I'm hungry and I haven't eaten all day."

"Taehyung, what did I tell you about eating properly? You could've at least gone to a restaurant or something." Jin scolded, obviously unhappy that the younger boy wasn't eating.

"I know, I know, but I fell asleep and I'm too lazy to drive somewhere and you live really close anyway, so please?" His voice stretched out, trying to persuade Jin.

"Fine," he sighed loudly, frustration dripping from his tone, "but this is the last time I'm doing something like this, Taehyung. You hear me? This won't be happening again, right?" Jin said in a demanding voice, slightly intimidating the strawberry haired boy, but it went away when he realized he was going to be able to eat Jin's delicious cooking.

"Okay, I promise, Jin hyung."

"Good, sweetie, now open the door because it's cold outside."

Taehyung giddily opened the door and plopped back down on the couch, smiling when he saw Jin come through the doorway with shopping bags from the convenience store. Jin went into the kitchen and opened the fridge and freezer, sighing once again as he saw it was only filled with snacks, popsicles, and icecream.

"I figured."

The older male took the items out of the bags and began heating the stove.

After ten minutes, Taehyung's head perked up as he heard Jin call him from the kitchen. He sat down at the counter as food was placed in front of him. Before eating, he ran up to Jin who was starting to get ready to leave.

"Jin hyung, I love you, you're my favorite hyung ever." Taehyung giggled while hugging the elder.

"Yes yes, I know, sweetie, you do this every time I come over to cook for you. Now, go eat your food before it gets cold. Goodnight, Taehyung." Jin replied as he hugged the smaller boy back but then pushed him towards the kitchen as he yawned softly.

"Bye Jin hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed as he smiled at Jin and shut the door, heading back to the kitchen to eat.

After eating Jin's lovely food and taking a refreshing shower, Taehyung laid in bed.

He decided to check his Twitter again in boredom, and got a notification stating he received a new direct message from someone named, 'Jungkookie'.

As he opened it, the innocent boy became confused by the sender, who simply said,

"Bend over for me, babyboy and let me see that pretty ass of yours."