06

Unfortunately for him and his pride, Taehyung lost. It was a crushing defeat, but he accepted the loss. Turning to Jungkook with a sigh, the older boy looked at the other's expression, one of glee and also mischievousness. Although he didn't want to think too much about his consequence, Taehyung was just a little bit intimidated with Jungkook's sinister grin. Jungkook suddenly stood up, dropping the game controller on the couch and walking towards the kitchen.

"Jungkook," Taehyung called after him from the couch, "will you tell me what I have to do? I wanna get it over with already."

"Eager to get punished, hm? Well whatever, follow me."

So Taehyung did what he was told and got up, following the other boy.

"Where's your bedroom?" Jungkook asked, coming to a halt as he turned to face a confused Taehyung.

"Umm, down that hallway and around the corner." Taehyung replied and Jungkook nodded in response, following the directions given to him.

As the two neared the door, Taehyung ran in front of Jungkook, "Why do you want to go in my room?"

"You'll see, it's part of the punishment." Jungkook winked and opened the door, stepping inside the older boy's room with Taehyung following after him. As Jungkook walked around, looking at the pictures of Taehyung and his family on the wall and the laptop on the desk, Taehyung sat down cross legged on his bed.

The walls of Taehyung's room were painted a very pale green, to the point where it almost looked like it was a little faded. There were some small plants in his room, even a tiny flowering cactus, which sat on the windowsill. Everything was nice and neat, which Jungkook thought was surprising considering that he thought Taehyung was someone to make things messy. The smell of the room was pleasant too, and it seemed to bring peace to Jungkook just residing within it.

Taehyung's bedsheets were white, along with the rest of the furniture in the room besides the dark brown desk. It complimented the room nicely, and Jungkook thought it made the room actually look a bit pretty, like something one would see on a magazine.

Taehyung watched the other take in his surroundings, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. He started to play with the tips of his pink bangs while waiting.

"So," Taehyung looked up when Jungkook began speaking, "you want to hear your punishment?"

Taehyung nodded, shifting side to side on the bed in anticipation, ignoring the slight creaks from his movements. Jungkook smirked mischievously before speaking.

"I want you to wear a skirt for me, like you did in that one picture you took."

"Is that it?"

"No, one more thing."

"What?"

"I'll tell you after you change, babe." Taehyung frowned in response to Jungkook's words, he wished he would just tell him.

"Fine, wait on the bed for me then. I'll be done in a couple minutes." Taehyung said as he got up, beginning to rummage through his closet. "Which color, pink, purple, or white?" He asked Jungkook, pulling out three different skirts.

"Pink, of course. Oh, and with white thigh high socks."

"I really do hate you."

"And I want you to wear a choker too."

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to start changing before you add anything else." Taehyung walked in his bathroom and slammed the door.

Jungkook slyly giggled before laying down on Taehyung's bed. Jungkook noticed that the sheets smelled good too, taking in the scent of Taehyung. It was weird, but he liked smelling nice things, it was a habit he picked up when he was young.

After a couple minutes, Taehyung still hadn't come out of the bathroom, and getting bored, Jungkook decided to look around a bit more. It was definitely an invasion of privacy, but oh well, this was Taehyung's punishment after all.

"Maybe he's not as innocent as he looks, he probably keeps some porn mags under the bed." Jungkook whispered to himself, snickering at his own comment. As he looked under the bed, the boy was definitely not met with porn magazines, as he jumped back in surprise when he was face to face with a penguin.

Jungkook hit his head on the bed frame, muttering a curse while pulling out the penguin, along with a basket of other toys. Sitting back on the bed, he examined the contents of the basket. Plushies. Tons and tons of plushies. Jungkook laughed as he picked up a Pokémon one, looking at the bright orange Charizard.

He thought Taehyung's guilty pleasure was cute, and picked up a small light brown teddy bear from the basket.

In that moment, Taehyung opened the door and thought he was going to cry from the embarrassment of wearing a skirt, but his embarrassment was filled with utter dread when he was met with a scene he thought he would never have to experience again.

He wanted to die on the spot when Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow and asked, "Well, would you like to explain yourself, cutie?"

"Please don't tell anyone, Jungkook." Taehyung sighed softly, pleading with the younger boy.

"Oh, I won't, trust me. In fact, I think it's rather adorable. I'm just curious about why you have these."

Taehyung smiled a little, but his smile faltered slightly when he saw Jungkook's eyes travel and roam his body thoroughly. The older boy bit his lip nervously and looked down, playing with his fingers.

Taehyung was wearing a loose long sleeved crop top with a little bear on the front of it. The light pink skirt Jungkook chose showed off a bit of the older boy's tan thighs. His shirt matched with the color of his white socks and Taehyung's neck was adorned with a black velvet choker. Jungkook wanted to hug and squeeze him tightly in that moment, but that would be a little weird, he thought to himself.

"Do.." Taehyung's shaky voice trailed off, but he continued when he looked up at Jungkook, "do you like it?"

"Of course I do. You look wonderful, come here." Jungkook smiled, patting his lap eagerly.

"You want me to sit on your lap?" Taehyung walked over to him, taking the teddy bear from his hands and holding it in his arms. Jungkook nodded. "But I'm heavy.."

"I doubt it, you're smaller than me, so come here."

Taehyung cautiously sat down on Jungkook's lap, practically straddling him as he looked at the other boy's face.

"Is this the second part of the punishment you were talking about earlier?" Taehyung asked, poking at the ears of the stuffed bear he was holding.

"No, this is still the first part, but I'll tell you the second part now." Jungkook rested his hands upon Taehyung's waist, leaning in to whisper in his ear. Taehyung's face instantly reddened, hiding his face in the teddy bear's tiny body.

"Taehyung, can I kiss you?"