12

"The man is a real fucked up, pedophile, who abused Taehyung in so many ways I can't even count. There, so now you have it, Jungkook."

The younger male's eyes were huge, his mouth slightly agape. There was a moment of silence, and all Jungkook could hear was Jimin's steady breathing contrasting with his own racing heart. The whole story was so disgusting, and numerous emotions flooded the younger's mind. Anger, guilt, fear, and despair were only a few that he could name, the rest were a mixed and jumbled up mess of feelings.

Jungkook rubbed his temple, letting out an exasperated breath, "I'm going to find this sick bastard an-"

"Stop. You aren't going to beat him up."

The younger stood up, grabbing Jimin by the collar with his shaking fist, yet the older boy didn't even flinch, "Tell me, why shouldn't I? He has every right to be beaten to a bloody pulp, Park Jimin." Jimin grabbed the other's wrist, and the two stared at each other, neither blinking as they stood there.

"You think I don't want to do the same? It isn't that easy, Jeon Jungkook. There's even more to the situation." Jimin said lowly, his state darkening immediately to his tone. Jungkook did the same, almost growling from frustration.

"Like what? What in the fucking world could make the situation any worse?"

"Let go of me and maybe I'll tell you."

Jungkook harshly threw Jimin down, plopping back on the couch while the other boy adjusted his shirt. After Jimin sat down next to him, he continued, "You see, there's a reason why Taehyung is the way he is."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I think he developed selective amnesia, and he can't remember any of the events that happened. Though because of that, I also have a feeling it caused him to stay childish, due to the trauma his young brain went under when he was little."

Jimin kept speaking, his voice beginning to shake as he went on, "And now the worst part, because Taehyung doesn't remember anything, he loves his father. Adores him. Looks up to him. He doesn't even realize how.. f-fuck, how he's using him." The older man stuttered, burying his face in his hands as he let out a sigh.

"And now the situation got worse. Damn it, how do we fix this?"

"I don't know, but I think Taehyung has started to remember things. For the past year or so, he's called me at least twice a month in the middle of the night. And every time, he tells me about the nightmares he had, yet he doesn't know the actual truth."

"Is that a good thing?"

"If I knew, I would have already told you."

"Fuck, can the police do anything about this?" Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, a droplet of nervous sweat running down his forehead.

"With what evidence? Taehyung wouldn't even dare testify against his own father."

The younger stopped talking, completely out of ideas. The two boys, once again, were silent, and Jungkook tapped his index finger upon his knee anxiously. Only two minutes later, they heard a door creak softly, and small footsteps began to near them. A head full of pink locks of hair peeked around the wall, "Jiminie.. "