03

Taehyung awoke with a jolt as his phone rang, vibrating loudly on the nightstand. Groaning, he answered the call, too lazy to check who was calling him.

"Mm, hello?"

"Good morning, my little Taehyungie~."

"Jimin, do you need something?"

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Jimin laughed softly, "anyways, I was wanting to know if you'd like to go shopping with me?" Jimin asked. Taehyung's eyes lit up when he heard the request, he loved shopping. He changed his groggy and sleepy tone to his usual happy one.

"Yeah, of course, Jiminie!"

"Yay, that sounds more like the Taehyung I know. I'll pick you up in twenty minutes then."

Taehyung hummed in response and hung up, forgetting all his tiredness and getting out of bed quickly to shower and change. Once he was done, he ran downstairs to wait for Jimin.

Jimin was the strawberry haired boy's best friend ever since elementary school. The two had many things in common, even with their differing personalities. Jimin was a lot more outgoing than Taehyung, who was pretty shy around people he didn't know. Taehyung's timidness was a nuisance sometimes whenever Jimin would try to get Taehyung to go outside and meet new people, however, it didn't interfere with their lasting bond.

Taehyung jumped up as he received a text from Jimin, telling the small boy that he was outside waiting for him. Waving towards the car from the living room window, Taehyung ran outside and locked the door before going to greet Jimin.

"Hi, Jiminie!" He exclaimed while hopping inside the car, buckling his seatbelt and grinning towards his friend. Jimin smiled and nodded as he began driving.

"Hey, Taehyungie, are you gonna shop for anything in particular?"

"I'm not very su-"

"Good! Cause we're going to shop for clothes, and I want you to actually try on the items and let me see you in them this time."

"But it's embarrassin-"

"Nope! You're showing me whether you like it or not!" Jimin interrupted Taehyung for the second time in less than a minute, making Taehyung pout slightly both at the interruptions and also since his friend was making him do something he was shy about.

When they reached the mall and parked, Jimin practically dragged Taehyung to the doors. Continuing to drag him, his friend took the strawberry haired boy to the women's section.

"What? Why are we here? I'm not a woman.." Taehyung muttered, but it was loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"Cause you're so cute and small, Taehyung, I want to at least see how you'd look~."

Taehyung didn't answer, but Jimin continued to pull him further in the department. Jimin then shoved his friend in the dressing room and went to go find some nice clothing for Taehyung.

Only a couple minutes had passed before Jimin was back, holding seven hangers in his left hand and another five in his right. Taehyung eyed the clothing, and felt his cheeks get warm as he noticed they were all dresses and skirts. Jimin tossed a pair of white thigh high socks on the ground near Taehyung's feet.

"I hate you, Jiminie."

After Jimin struggled to get the first dress over Taehyung's head, he zipped up the zipper and fastened the red string into a bow around the other boy's neck.

"This looks like one of those dresses those Japanese lolita girls wear.." The boy in the fancy old-fashioned dress pouted.

The dress was a dark maroon and the hem, luckily for Taehyung, was below his knee. Jimin squealed in delight and took some pictures of the other boy, but he still wasn't satisfied yet.