09

a/n: triggering content near the end of suggested abuse, please do not read if you are sensitive to that type of topic.

--

'jungkookie has sent you a direct message.'

jungkookie: hey

Tae°°: hi ^^

jungkookie: do you want to go
somewhere with me tomorrow afternoon?

Tae°°: okay! where?

jungkookie: secret :)

Tae°°: telllll

jungkookie: nope, then the
surprise will be ruined

Tae°°: bleh

jungkookie: heheh
jungkookie: I am the master of surprise
jungkookie: anyways, ttyl babe

Jungkook turned his phone off once he saw Yoongi walking back from the liquor shop. As he shifted a bit in his seat, the younger noticed a few droplets of rain on his window. He frowned, not liking the sudden change of weather. When his friend unlocked and then got inside the small black car, Yoongi placed the bags of liquor on Jungkook's lap.

"Where are we going now?" Jungkook asked as he placed the bags by his feet. Yoongi buckled his seatbelt and grinned, starting up the engine.

"Somewhere.. familiar."

"Why does everything have to be a game with you?"

"Because life is just a bit more bearable that way. And, I get bored easily." Yoongi stated bluntly while driving away from the liquor shop. Turning on the radio, casual hip hop music filled the car, and Yoongi hummed softly to the beats.

Jungkook, once again, looked out the window, his gaze shifting to the clouds as he heard a small roar of thunder. Instantly, rain began to pour, and the dark grey skies made Jungkook's mood sink. He didn't like the rain very much, it just wasn't pleasant to look at. His older friend on the other hand, loved the rain, and was probably ready to go party in it or something along that line.

"Wait.."

"Yes, Kook?"

"Are we going there?"

"Depends what 'there' you're talking about."

"We are, aren't we? Hyung, I know you love this place but it's raining and it's going to be cold and wet and-"

"Shh, it'll be great, like old times."

"Meaning that you're going to get completely wasted and leave me half-naked, are you talking about those old times? Because, wonderful, just the place I wanted to go after leaving Taehyung." Jungkook replied sarcastically, giving a glance to Yoongi before staring out the window again.

"Damn, you really are pissed. And hey, that was only two times."

"Two times is still too many."

"You'll have fun."

"Yes, yes, I'll go by your motto that I've been following since my sophomore year."