15

After dropping Jungkook off at Taehyung's house, Yoongi didn't know what to do for the rest of the day. Once again, like he had been for the past seven years in his life, he was bored. His complex was one that seemed to never get better, and it made his life feel like an endless void. The mint haired man wanted his condition, whatever he had, to just finally end, yet he never actually sought for help or advice about it. He simply gave up.

As he parked his car by a playground near Taehyung's house, Yoongi noticed the solitude of the park. Stepping out of his car, the birds chirping and absence of children reminded him of his elementary school days, where he would listen to the voice of birds outside rather than the shouts and cheers of his peers.

The mint haired man strolled over to the slightly wet rubber swings, soggy brown wood chips squelching under his feet while he breathed in the fresh morning air. He never woke up early, so the experience of being awake before noon was surprisingly pleasing. Wiping away the water droplets that decorated the black rubber swing, Yoongi sat down on one, rocking himself back and forth slowly. The creaking of the rusted metal chains were the only noises that surrounded the man, his gaze focused on the partially grey sky with specks of blue making their way through the thick clouds.

Whistling to himself softly, the man felt a small pang of loneliness. It was unusual, he typically liked being by himself, yet now that he was, Yoongi wished he wasn't.

His wishes seemed to be answered when a presence neared him and sat down on the swing next to him, causing the rusted metal chains to creak loudly. Although he acknowledged the person next to him, Yoongi continued whistling, a tune of solitude ringing in both his ears and the stranger's next to him.

"What song is that?" A gentle high pitched voice asked, making Yoongi think that the person next to him was a woman. However, he was a bit taken aback when he turned his head to face the stranger, seeing a black haired man who looked to be a couple years younger than him.

"Why do you want to know?" Yoongi unconsciously snapped, not intending to come off as harsh but it ended up happening anyway. The mint haired man studied the stranger's face, watching as an ambiguous emotion flashed through the other's dark eyes. The man's pale skin contrasted his ebony eyes and hair, adding a sense of mysteriousness.

The stranger smiled widely, making his eyes seem as if they disappeared, "Just trying to make small talk. You seem lonely and honestly, I'm not much better since I've been stressed out recently," he replied as he ruffled his black hair and pushed it out of his eyes, "I do like the piano too though, and you happened to whistle one of my favorite songs, if that's a better answer to the question."

What a strange guy, Yoongi thought, raising a questioning eyebrow towards the other. The man then stood up, smoothening out his shirt as Yoongi watched silently. The stranger wasn't very tall, and neither was Yoongi, but Yoongi was certain that he was at least a couple centimeters taller. The black haired man then held out his hand to Yoongi, smiling towards him with small streaks of sunlight shining behind him, "I think you're cute, so.. hi, my name is Park Jimin."

Yoongi chuckled, thinking to himself as he took the man's hand and stood up. He's gorgeous.

--

Taehyung opened his phone and was met with a string of Twitter notifications. Besides from the regular comments, likes, and new followers notifications, his eyes widened when he realized the rest were direct messages from Jimin.

chimchim: taehyunggggggg

chimchim: guess what just hAPPENED

chimchim: I met a boy

chimchim: and he's soooo hOt yfdaevhkdyk

chimchim: I thought my heart was
gonna burst when I saw him

chimchim: he's a full 💯

chimchim: never met a more attractive person

Tae°°: ooh that's nice jiminie

Tae°°: what's his name?

Tae°°: did you ask him out?

chimchim: no, not yet

chimchim: still working on it

chimchim: I did get his number
though!!1!11!!!🔥🔥🔥

chimchim: oh, his name is min yoongi

chimchim: even his name is hOT

Tae°°: geez you really like him

Tae°°: I wish you luck ^^

chimchim: thx taehyungie~~

Taehyung turned off his phone and placed it on the nightstand slowly, trying not to move too much. He had woken up from his nap with Jungkook's arms tightly wrapped around him, loud snores coming from the younger as he slept with his head buried in the strawberry haired boy's chest.

Jungkook's dark hair covered his eyes, eyebrows furrowing whenever Taehyung moved too much. His cheeks were slightly pink and puffy, and the younger's lips were agape slightly. The older man thought it was cute.

Taehyung began to play with Jungkook's hair, picking at it softly and brushing it away from his face. The strawberry haired boy sighed, whispering to himself, "Kookie, maybe I'll consider agreeing to your question."

Thinking back to the moment that happened a couple days ago, it brought a prominent blush to Taehyung's cheeks.

"Taehyung, can I kiss you?"

His ears and cheeks felt like they were sizzling as he unconsciously brought his fingers to his lips, brushing them softly, trying to imitate the way Jungkook pressed his thumb to his lips earlier. It was so strange, Taehyung had never felt anything like the emotions and feelings he was now before meeting Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook was introducing Taehyung to a new world, one of passion, confusion, and many other things that Taehyung had never known about beforehand. The consequences of it, Taehyung had yet to discover, but at the moment, he didn't mind the changes to his life.

Maybe it was for the better that he met Jungkook? He didn't know the answer.

"I wouldn't mind it if my first kiss was with you." Taehyung continued, his voice barely audible due to him only muttering under his breath.

However, the strawberry haired boy didn't realize that Jungkook heard everything perfectly, and failed to feel the other's heart race quickly against his own chest.