10

Jungkook rubbed his tired eyes as he sat up, his hair a mess and his throat extremely dry. His friend was still asleep, with his mint colored bangs covering his eyes and pale arms wrapped around Jungkook's waist. The boys' bodies were so close, Jungkook could feel the dried semen on Yoongi's stomach and his friend's steady breathing. The younger stretched before standing up, repositioning Yoongi's arms carefully, as to not wake him up.

Jungkook bent down to grab his phone, feeling the cold metal floor against his bare feet. The time read '8:43', and he sighed and rubbed his eyes once more.

"Oh, shit." Jungkook then said as he noticed a string of messages sent from the night before. The younger felt his heart sink in shame when he realized that he was too busy fucking his friend to help the boy he loved.

Placing the phone by his ear, Jungkook walked over to the door of the train car. He opened it slightly, sunlight streaming through the cart making the younger squint. As he sat down on the floor, legs dangling out of the train car, Jungkook dialed Taehyung's number, waiting for the other to answer.

"Hello?" A small voice from the other end of the line called out, wavering slightly.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, I didn't kno-"

"It's okay."

"No, it isn't, I should have been there for you."

"I'm fine, really, Kookie." Jungkook then heard a sniffle, his eyes widening in response to it. Taehyung was lying through his teeth, if anything, he was the opposite of 'fine', and the younger boy could sense it.

"You aren't fine, I'm coming over soon."

"N-no, don't. You don't have to." Taehyung pleaded, his voice strained from the crying that occurred the night before.

"Well, I am." Jungkook then hung up, letting out a frustrated sigh as he threw his phone to the floor. The phone clattered loudly against the floor, but Jungkook didn't care, and went to look for his clothes instead. When he found them in the corner, he frowned a bit, as they were still a bit damp, but put them on anyways. While struggling to put on his shirt, he heard the shuffling of sheets and the mattress creak a bit.

"Damn, a morning strip show for me." Yoongi's voice was extremely raspy, and he chuckled a bit at his own joke.

"Not the time, hyung. We have to go now, Taehyung needs me."

"Oh, so he can interrupt our time together but I can't interrupt his? I don't wanna get up."

"Please Yoongi, otherwise I'll just take your car and leave you here."

"Fine, fine, whatever." The mint haired man groaned as he stretched his arms, getting up to change into his clothes. He stumbled a bit, and walked with a slight limp while moving over to his pile of clothes. "God, I'm sore," he said as he began to pull on his black pants, cringing at the feeling of the pants being a bit wet. His lower back was aching, and his hangover wasn't helping in the slightest.

The boys were ready in a couple minutes, and left the rusted train car in a rush. The sunlight danced upon Jungkook's dark hair, and his eyebrows furrowed because of how bright it was. Searching for Yoongi's car took awhile, the sun making it a little difficult to see. Once they found the small black car however, sneakily parked behind some trees in the gravel lot, they drove away from the railroad tracks.

Jungkook tapped his knee with his index finger in a nervous manner, biting his lip anxiously. He knew Taehyung was a sensitive person and the smallest things could upset him, so it was possible that it may have just been a one night thing, but he was still worried. Taehyung's texts and then the morning call proved that something was off about the situation, but Jungkook couldn't think of what exactly made it feel wrong.

He jumped when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, pulling it out eagerly. Thinking it was a call from Taehyung, he answered the person calling him without checking the caller ID.

"Jungkook, where are you now?" A light voice asked in a serious tone.

"Jimin? What's wrong? I'm driving to Tae's house."

"Thank goodness, I'm coming too. I'm such an idiot, I left him alone and I knew this would probably happen and I just forgot about it cause I was stressed and I'm-" The older man said in a rush, his voice becoming higher pitched the faster he spoke.

"Chill, man. What do you mean? Why are you having a panic attack?"

"I'll explain when you get there, I'm five minutes away from his house."

And with that, Jimin hung up, leaving an even more confused Jungkook. The young male put his phone back into his pocket with disappointment, as he thought maybe he would get some of his questions answered.

After what seemed like an eternity, Yoongi pulled up in front of Taehyung's tiny apartment, rolling the black tinted windows of the car down. Jungkook almost tripped getting out of the vehicle, not wanting to waste any time at all.

"Good luck, kiddo." Yoongi yelled as he drove away, the black car soon leaving Jungkook's sight.

Before Jungkook could even ring the doorbell, the front door opened quickly, and a small hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him inside. Jimin dragged the younger boy through Taehyung's apartment, his grip tightening as they neared the strawberry haired boy's room.

"Jimi-"

"Shh." The older boy shushed Jungkook, giving him a glance that he needed to shut up immediately. Once they reached the door of Taehyung's room, Jimin finally let go of Jungkook's arm, and sighed silently. Running his fingers through his hair in frustration, Jimin looked up at Jungkook. He then turned around to face the door and sighed once more, this time louder. The older man opened the door quietly, and brought a small finger to his mouth as he stepped inside, Jungkook following behind him.

Jungkook's eyes roamed the room and stopped when he saw a bundle of sheets on the floor, with small tufts of dyed pink hair sticking out from under them. Taehyung was on the floor, but his face wasn't visible, only his feet and hair, the rest was covered with thick blankets. Jungkook turned to Jimin with a perplexed expression, and Jimin walked out of the room, motioning that the other should follow him.

"Will you just tell me what the hell is going on?" Jungkook asked frustratedly, putting his hand on his hips while the other man sat down on the couch.

"There's some things Taehyung himself should tell you, and others only I can. But listen to me Jungkook, you have to be careful with Taehyung, I will actually murder you with a rusty drain pipe if you hurt him in any way."

"Damn, okay then." Jungkook lightly chuckled as he sat down next to the older man, and was actually a bit intimidated by the other's stare.

"It's a long story, but it'll explain a lot of things about why Taehyung is the way he is."

"I have time."

Jimin sighed, probably for the fourth time in half an hour, "Okay, then I'll start."

The older man looked down as he continued, "It began ever since Tae was young, probably around the age of ten or eleven. But it could have started earlier, this is only what I know based on when I met him and his father."