11

a/n: trigger warning, abuse, pedophilia, suggested rape. please do not read if you are sensitive to that kind of topic.

- ten years ago -

"Jiminie! Let's go to my house after school and play some video games!" A young Taehyung grabbed his best friend's hand, giggling in excitement. It was lunch time, and the weather outside was absolutely beautiful. The blue sky and lush green grass made Taehyung happy, so eating outside with his only friend made his mood even better.

"Whatever you want, Taehyungie." The other boy said, giggling too as he ate more of his rice. The two boys had only become friends that year, yet it felt like they knew each other their whole lives.

"You've never met my dad, have you? Actually, this is your first time coming to my house, we always play at yours now that I think about it." Taehyung taps his chin in thought.

"Yeah, that's true."

"Well anyways! It'll be tons of fun."

After school, the two boys set out to walk to Taehyung's home. The walk wasn't long, only ten minutes, and with the boys racing each other every so often, it was even shorter. Arriving at Taehyung's home, Jimin was greeted by a man who was watering the flowers outside. Jimin waved shyly, and the tall man waved back.

Taehyung ran up and hugged his dad's waist, "Hi, Papa! This is Jimin, remember? I told you about him before."

"Yes, I remember clearly. Hello, Park Jimin, I'm Kim Jaehyuk, Taehyung's dad. You can call me Mr. Kim though." Kim Jaehyuk offered his hand, and Jimin reluctantly shook it.

Although he didn't say it, Jimin got a strange feeling from his friend's father, as if something was weird. The small boy felt that he shouldn't be talking to him, but he didn't know why. Shrugging it off, he allowed Taehyung to take him into the house, shutting the door behind him while Taehyung took off his shoes. Jimin did the same, and then followed Taehyung to his room. The two went up the stairs, and then entered the bedroom.

Taehyung's room was like any other young boy's, full of action figures and adventure books. Jimin sat down on the floor beside his friend, and took the game controller. After around an hour or two of playing random video games, Mr. Kim called Taehyung to come down the stairs to do something for him.

Taehyung placed his controller down and stood up, telling Jimin that he would be back in a couple minutes, "Just watch some TV or something, I'll be back soon." And he was out the door, rushing down the stairs to find his dad.

Jimin did wait, in fact, he waited for fifteen minutes, and his friend still hadn't come back. It was really weird, Taehyung just left. Jimin was bored too, there weren't any shows on the television that he liked and he didn't want to start playing another game without his friend. So instead, he decided he would look for Taehyung.

Slowly coming down the stairs, Jimin heard whispers from somewhere on the first floor. He peeked around the corner of the wall, which seemed to lead to the kitchen. As he walked throughout the kitchen, the whispers grew louder, and he followed the noises. He was met with a large door, and it was cracked open just a little bit.

Through the crack, Jimin covered his mouth, trying not to make a sound as he saw his friend with his shirt off, and his dad on top of him. He couldn't see Taehyung's face very well, but he did hear occasional gasps from his friend's mouth.

"Papa.. stop, Jiminie is here."

"Shut up," Taehyung was slapped across the face. Jimin winced when he heard the loud sound. He had seen enough, he was horrified. His little eleven year old mind didn't register it at first, but when he went home, he realized that whatever he saw was definitely inappropriate.

It wasn't until years later, Jimin mustered up the courage to visit Taehyung's house again. Kim Jaehyuk hadn't aged at all it seemed, and he looked exactly like he did when Jimin first met him.

Jimin was fifteen now, so was Taehyung, and even though he hadn't seen him in years, Kim Jaehyuk scared the hell out of Jimin.

"Hello, Jimin," Mr. Kim smiled down at the smaller boy, "it seems that you've dyed your hair now? Blonde suits you."

"T-thanks, I think so too." Jimin didn't mean to stutter, but the smile that was on Mr. Kim's face disturbed the boy. Taehyung, oblivious as always, didn't even notice and just dragged Jimin into the house. The boys were going to have a sleepover, and spent the whole evening together talking.

When the two boys fell asleep, Jimin's heart sank when he awoke to find a presence in the room. Taehyung was still sleeping, and small snores could be heard across the room, but Jimin, who was sleeping on a futon at the opposite end of the room, was now wide awake. Jimin felt like vomiting when he saw Mr. Kim carefully pick up his friend and take him out of the room, shutting the door quietly, not realizing Jimin was awake.

Jimin followed him out of the room, and once again, found them in the same bedroom like years before. And once more, the door wasn't completely closed, allowing a fifteen year old Jimin to see everything. Taehyung was asleep, yet his father was still on top of him. The blonde heard deep grunts and moans from his friend's father. Kim Jaehyuk was grinding on his own son, and Taehyung was still asleep.

But then, Jimin saw Taehyung move, he was awake now. Taehyung shifted, trying to move away from the man on top of him, but Mr. Kim held him down. Jimin could see Taehyung's mouth open and heard tiny whimpers, which turned into sobs. Since he still thought Taehyung's friend was asleep, Mr. Kim shushed his son by grabbing his face forcefully, covering the boy's mouth with his large hand.

"Listen here, you little bitch, if you don't shut up, I'm going to hurt that little friend of yours too," Jimin's eyes grew wide when he heard the loud whispers from Mr. Kim, shivering in utter fear of the man,"Now we wouldn't want that happening, right?"

Jimin went back to his friend's room to sleep. Well, not really, as he cried until he passed out on the floor. He cried all the tears Taehyung suppressed within himself.

In the morning, he changed quickly and gave a sad glance to Taehyung, who was now sleeping in his bedroom again, but looked like a wreck. He then left the house, trying to avoid any contact with Taehyung's father.

- -

"The man is a real fucked up, pedophile, who abused Taehyung in so many ways I can't even count. There, so now you have it, Jungkook."