02

jungkookie: bend over for me, babyboy and let me see that pretty ass of yours

Tae°°: do I know you?

jungkookie: not yet, but you will when you're moaning underneath me

Taehyung frowned, wondering what the person could mean. His eyes widened and he gasped as he quickly typed back.

Tae°°: are you gonna beat me up?? Please don't :(

jungkookie: that's not what I mean princess, but you're cute for thinking that ;)

Taehyung blushed at the new nickname, placing his cool hands on his burning hot face. He was embarrassed, but the naive boy was full of curiosity, and so he asked the perverted stranger a question.

Tae°°: umm, can you explain what you do mean then?

jungkookie: only if you give me your phone number babe

Tae°°: but I don't even know your name, at least tell me that first

jungkookie: I'm Jungkook, but it's daddy, oppa, or master for you love

Tae°°: oh, uh, okayy. My name is Taehyung, and my phone number is 1-xxx-xxx

Taehyung totally forgot about stranger danger, and knew if Jin found out about this he would receive an ocean of scolding. But Taehyung wasn't worrying about that at the moment, and was more interested in the stranger.

His phone began to vibrate, signaling someone was calling him, and he answered quickly. As he placed it to his ear, he heard silence.

"Hello?" Taehyung asked, his voice coming out higher than he wanted it to.

"Hey, baby." The voice responded, Taehyung blushing when he realized who it was.

"Is this Jungkook?"

"Sure is, but I thought I told you to call me a different name?"

Taehyung paused, and his voice came out in almost a whisper.

"..daddy?" The small boy raised his voice a little, trying to show a little confidence. "Can you explain to me what you meant now?"

Jungkook didn't answer immediately, but when he did, his voice lowered, dripping in dominance. Taehyung shivered when he heard his command and tone.

"Babyboy, take off your pants now."

"What? But why-"

"Are you disobeying me? Do I need to punish you?"

"N-no, daddy." Taehyung stuttered as his voice trailed off, still not used to the name he was supposed to call Jungkook. A little intimidated by Jungkook, the small boy began to take off his pants, and could hear Jungkook smirk as he unbuckled his belt. "Uh, I'm done."

"Now listen closely, okay love?"

Taehyung hummed in response, so Jungkook continued.

"I want you to touch yourself."

"What does that mean? Like touch my arm or wrist?"

Jungkook laughed, but Taehyung pouted, not understanding what the other boy meant.

"You touch your dick, Taehyung."

"Why would I do that? Isn't the penis only used as an exit for urine."

Jungkook laughed even harder.

"We're going to have a lot of fun together, kitten." Jungkook smirked, his head filling with different actions to make the boy do. "But first, take your hand and rub your dick with it slowly until it feels hard, okay?"

"Okay, daddy." The boy replied, starting to do the action the other told him to. After some moments, Taehyung panted quietly. "Um, I feel weird now that it's standing.."

"That's normal. You're doing good, now take off your underwear and put two fingers in your mouth." Jungkook grinned once he heard slurping sounds from the other end of the phone. "Now put them in your asshole, babe."

"What? Won't it hurt? It's not meant for that right-"

"Taehyung, do it."

Taehyung complied and did as he was told, throwing his head back in slight pain with tears filling his eyes.

"It hurts," he whined, "I wanna take them out."

"Shh, princess, it'll feel better soon, I promise. I want you to move them in and out for daddy."

Taehyung let out a loud moan as he pushed his fingers in and out slowly, arching his back slightly. His face turned bright red when he heard the sound that came out of his mouth. However, Jungkook was right, it was starting to feel better the more he did it, so the small boy began to pick up the pace. He furrowed his eyebrows as his toes began to curl.

"D-daddy, ah.."

He heard a low grunt from his phone, and Taehyung's eyes widened a little. Jungkook was touching himself as well, rubbing his dick faster as he heard Taehyung's suppressed moans.

"Babyboy, moan for me some more."

Taehyung started to pant loudly as he felt a knot forming in his stomach. "What's this? There's a weird feeling in my stomach."

"It means you're close to cumming. Touch your dick again, and cum for me, kitten."

Taehyung did what he said, and then arched his back up higher. The strawberry haired boy let out a high pitched sob as a white liquid was released across his chest and stomach.

"Daddy, what is this sticky stuff?" Taehyung panted into the phone, his heart racing and his eyes filled with tears from the pleasure he felt moments before.

"That's your cum-"

"Can I eat it? It reminds me of milk."

Jungkook smirked.

"Sure, go ahead, try it."

Taehyung took a lick from some that was on his finger, but stuck out his tongue from the bitter and salty taste. "It doesn't taste like milk at all."

"Don't get too disappointed, you'll get used to the taste eventually after sucking me off every day."

Taehyung stayed silent, as he still didn't really understand whatever the other boy was trying to hint at. The strawberry haired boy got off his bed as he wiped the white substance off his torso, and put his pajamas on as he plopped back down on his bed. He was exhausted once again.

"Daddy, I want to do this again."

Jungkook chuckled.

"We will, babyboy. Everyday if you want."

Taehyung giggled and wished Jungkook a goodnight and hung up. Placing his phone on the nightstand, and fell asleep for the second time that day.