Among the Stars

During your fight with Oriana, you could feel the energy in your blade increase. You could feel that it was now ready for a final attack, and it couldn't have timed itself better. Oriana's right hand clutched at the cut on her midsection, while a dark bruise began to form around her left wrist. She looked like she was ready to attack you again, but you couldn't cancel the brothers' voices out at that moment. Hearing their conversation, you paled slightly before taking a quick glance at them. Worry pulled at your body, when you saw them disappear only for Diamond to knock Heart's saber away from him. Heart vanished and reappeared, looking like he was ready to make a counter, but Diamond now held his brother's blade. By now, Oriana had peered over to the twins as well, and a loud cackle left her mouth, as her amber eyes glowed with sadistic pleasure.

You didn't pay any attention to her, as your eyes were glued to the scene taking place before you. Before you knew what you were doing, you bolted towards the brothers. Your (e/c) eyes watched as Diamond threw the saber at Heart and pierced him in the right thigh. As the blue-haired male fell to the ground, you knew you didn't have much time. Disconnecting your queen's blade and transforming it back into your daggers; you took one of the daggers and threw it at the red-haired male, when he appeared in front of Heart. The dagger lodged itself in his left hand, causing him to drop his saber, as a cry of pain exited Diamond's lips.

Wasting no time, you utilized your other dagger, which was in your right hand, and ran at Diamond. Before he could register what you were about to do, you impacted the flat side of your blade against the back of his neck. His reddish-orange eyes caught your (e/c) gaze, and a grateful look took over his orbs before he fell to the ground unconscious. Catching his red-haired brother, Heart rested the male against his chest. The blue-haired male proceeded to pull your dagger out of his brother's hand before holding it up to you. Thanking him and taking it back into your left hand, you tried to keep yourself composed, but you were currently feeling a wave of sadness and utmost fury course through your veins. Heart removed the saber from his leg, groaning in slight agony as he did so. As for you, you ignored the pain in your shoulder, as you replaced it with your growing anger, which was slowly overcoming your sorrow. Thus, you connected your daggers back together and felt the rush of energy surge through the sword.

"Heart, I'm going to need you two to get to a safe location. I have no idea what damage this attack is going to cause, since I intend to destroy that woman," you bitterly voiced, as you gripped your weapon with an immense force.

"I understand, my dear lady. Just know that my brother will not be mad at your actions against him."

"I know, Heart. That's part of why I'm so infuriated, right now. He shouldn't be grateful that I hurt him. Thus, I promise to kill that woman for causing you two to fight against each other."

With your promise, Heart nodded and disappeared with his brother into hopefully a safe place in the massive space ship.

"So you think you can kill me, ace? Ha! I will kill you before you can make another move," Oriana laughed out, as she took out more of her throwing knives.

Done with the woman, you paid no attention to her taunt. Spinning your weapon in your hands, you stopped upon it reaching a vertical position and lifted it as high as you could. "Show this woman no mercy, my companion," you muttered, your voice filled with power and regal authority, as you brought the blade into the onyx tiles.

Not understanding the full extent of your attack, Oriana ran forward at you, since she thought your lack of movement gave her the perfect opportunity to attack you. How wrong she was. In the next moment, a blinding purple light encased the throne room of Jisef. This light felt warm and comforting to you, as you released all of your rage into it. It took on your wrath and turned it into an unstoppable force that didn't leave one millimeter of the room untouched.

While you felt as though you were being wrapped in a blanket of security, Oriana experienced something quite different. A bone-chilling scream left her lips, as her throwing knives were ripped from her hand, before she was thrown backward. She felt no comfort, since to her the attack felt as though a raging gust of hot air was eating at her skin. Moreover, she couldn't see anything, as she soared through the air due to the brightness of the light. It wasn't until she felt the cold tile against her back that she felt some relief. Granted, this didn't last long, as multiple snapping sounds resonated throughout the room and pain claimed her body. One of these, however, was a loud crack, and soon darkness overcame her. The woman's last breath was filled with uttermost suffering.

When the light faded, you felt the soothing heat leave, as an overwhelming sense of tiredness overtook you. You, however, utilized your sword as a support, as you glanced over the room. Luckily, the glass windows behind the throne hadn't broken, but the throne itself was damaged. The top half was now far away from the platform, but the bottom part was still standing. As for Oriana, a pool of blood surrounded her fallen and partially burnt form. Glad to see that you had defeated her, your attention turned back to the throne.

Using your sword as a walking stick, you went over to the remaining portion of throne. It was time to get rid of this power of persuasion. Good could come out of it, but you refused to sit upon a chair that Oriana had tainted. Thus, with some of the last of your energy, you brought your sword down into the standing object. The force split it into two, as each half went tumbling down the pedestal. Completing this, you fell to your knees and disconnected your sword. Now sheathing the daggers, you turned your attention to your shoulder wound. It needed to be treated to, but you now realized that your pack was gone.

"Looking for this, my dear lady?" the all too familiar voice of Heart asked, as you peered over your right shoulder. A smile twitched at your lips, as you saw the blue-haired male carrying your pack in his left hand, while he supported Diamond over his right shoulder. He walked up onto the pedestal with you before setting his brother down and sitting down next to you. He pulled out some disinfectant and bandages from the bag he shared with his brother.

"I summoned our bags to different locations before the fight began. I figured we didn't want our stuff ruined. Regardless, I already patched up my brother's hand and took care of our cheek wounds. Now, just let me see your shoulder. I'm sure you won't mind, since I've already seen all of you," Heart voiced, the playfulness returning slowly to his voice.

"Oh, just shut up, you perverted jester," you replied with a light laugh in your voice, as you just simply tore the left sleeve from your shirt. The article of clothing was already ruined anyway.

Thus, as he took care of your wound, you stared out at the windows. They were slightly tinted, so it was rather hard to see the planets outside and you wondered if you could get a better view from somewhere. Still, you were just glad to have both brothers with you and to be done with this journey. You now knew history that had been lost to the ages, and you felt grateful for that. Upon returning home, you would have to narrate all of it to Fade, Rollta, Woodlily, Aberrous, Clarencia and Geela.

Once Heart finished, you thanked him, but turned your attention towards Diamond when you saw him move slightly. Soon his orbs blinked open, and his gaze landed on you. Giving him a small smile, you stated, "Welcome back."

He gave you his thanks once more before standing to his feet. You steadily got onto your feet yourself and lifted up your pack before slinging it over your right shoulder. Heart took their pack and put it on his shoulders. As you were about to get off the platform, your right foot stepped on something where the throne once was. Upon doing this, you felt the ground beneath you begin to lower. Sharing a concerned glance with the brothers, you felt its dropping pace increase immensely. Before any of you could react to this, the three of you found yourselves standing on the surface of a purple colored moon. Looking upwards, you saw that the space ship matched the orbit pace of the moon.

Moreover, you were about to wonder why you could be in open space with no gear until you saw a thin layer of multi-colored shields over you. It must have been a magic spell activated once on the spherical rock. Amazed at this, you took a few steps forward onto the moon and glanced out at the scene before you. Below the moon was most likely Province, and it made you realize just how little of the world you explored. That would be something you would have to change in the future. Beyond Province were four other plants and distant stars. Hues of black, purple, orange, yellow and blue filled the landscape in front of you. It was utterly breathtaking, and this you felt was your just reward for reaching Jisef.

"Incredible," Heart muttered on your left side, as his blue eyes held wonder in them.

"Indeed, and we have this view thanks to our little queen," Diamond added, standing on your right.

Pink lightly tinting your cheeks at the praise, you felt a tiny smile tug at your lips. "You two made it possible as well. This is the result of our combined efforts. So don't discredit yourselves, King of Hearts and King of Diamonds." Both brothers froze at the names you called them, but you only stared out at the otherworldly view, as your smile turned into a grin. Taking notice of your expression, both of their shocked countenances soon wore smiles instead. They were indeed kings, and you were their queen. No, you were their ruler.