Bonus Chapter

A/N: Some of the ideas in this chapter were suggested by the quotev user https://www.quotev.com/CheshireCat21 

 Dim candlelight, from a hanging lantern, painted the room with its soft glow. It illuminated the wooden boards and walls of the space, as it swung back and forth in a gentle motion. Wooden supports stretched from the floor to the ceiling, while wooden barrels filled with supplies resided in the corners of the space. Among these items, there were thick cloth hammocks as well.

One of these hammocks swayed back and forth with a figure on them. (H/c) locks rested on your head, as your (e/c) eyes remained shut. Only a blue and red colored blanket covered your form, while you shifted around in your sleep. Granted, you found that you couldn't quite move around as easily as you were used to. This difference caused your eyes to flicker open.

Upon doing so, you stared at the lantern swinging back forth. You narrowed your eyes, since you were quite puzzled by the lantern. Frankly, you had never seen it before in the room you shared with twins, so when did they install it. Moreover, the fact that it was swinging also confused you. Why would it be swinging if you were on the second floor of a castle? There weren't earthquakes where the brothers lived. At least you had never experienced any.

Thus, you proceeded to rub more sleep out of your eyes. Once you accomplished this task, you sat up straighter to find that even your bed had changed. Likewise, the walls, ceilings, everything was completely different. Where were you? What game were the brothers playing with you now? You'd think the brothers would calm down a bit, since Diamond had an apprentice, but apparently that wasn't the case. Now, they had taken you to goodness knows where.

Desiring to find out the reason behind this, you got off the hammock and found yourself in new attire. 'Great, now the twins had even changed you,' you thought to yourself before tugging lightly at the ruffled purple shirt. Likewise, you had black leather pants on and purple leather knee high boots. Feeling something around your head, you reached up and rested your fingers on a soft feeling fabric. Presuming you had some sort of scarf wrapped around your head; you lowered hands and were glad to find your daggers at your hips.

Wondering why you were dressed like you were on a pirate ship, you took a few steps further into the space. Scanning the area for a way out, you nearly jumped in fright upon hearing a creaking sound. Looking behind you, you saw a hatch in the wooden floor open up. Recognizing who was exiting the hatch, you practically ran over to them before lifting them fully out and setting them on the ground. They wore an orange peasant shirt, brown pants and brown heeled knee-high boots.

"Erik, where are the brothers? Did they put you up to this?" you questioned hastily, while the small boy scratched the back of his neck in confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking about, mom. We've been on this ship for a few days now. Remember, we're sailing on a great expedition in the oceans of Hanec."

Raising an eyebrow at this, you couldn't help but pinch yourself really hard on the arm. You must've been dreaming; this was ridiculous. After completing the action, you found yourself still on the ship with Erik. Personally, though, you were still getting used to the fact that he considered you his new mother. It was strange having that title, but you figured he needed some figures to look up to for guidance. Granted, the brothers weren't the best for that, especially since they used him to their advantage in some of their games. Likewise, you had been kind enough to offer him a new home in a time that he desperately needed one. Regardless, you still didn't understand what was going on here.

"Are we on Captain Nichola's ship, then?" you inquired, resting your hands on your hips.

"Of course, we're on her ship, my dear lady. Where else would be?" you heard the all too familiar voice of Heart from behind you.

Turning on your heel, you replied, "Back at the castle, but apparently someone thought it would be a good idea to come here without telling me."

"Why would we need to tell you when it was your idea, Miss _____? Is the sea getting to you?" Diamond inquired, stepping up next to his brother. "Perhaps, we can fix that for you."

"I don't need either of you fixing anything. Since when, though, have I wanted to go on a sea expedition? Besides, doesn't Nichola's ship only go back and forth between the island and Mareandaqua?"

"That has never been the case, my little flower," said a man, stepping out from the shadows.

He practically mirrored the brothers' attire of a button-up shirt, black leather pants and combat boots. Granted his shirt and boots were orange. Moreover, he had an orange clover painted under his left eye, while orange locks decorated his head and orangish-red eyes stared at you. As if that wasn't enough, another man came down some stairs to your left. Again, he had on the same attire just with a green shirt and green boots. Forest green locks fell to his shoulders, while goldish- green eyes gleamed in the light of the lantern. Lastly, a spade was painted under his right eye.

"Who are you two?" you asked, wondering why they looked like the brothers somewhat.

"Our Lady _____ doesn't seem to remember us, Clover? This is quite the problem," the green-haired male spoke in a dramatic way.

"It's a pity. It seems this trip is taking a terrible strain on her, Spade," the orange-haired one responded.

"My dear lady, how could you forget our two brothers? They've been with us throughout our whole journey. Truly, are you feeling well? Maybe you should head onto the main deck and get some fresh air."

"Yeah, maybe that would be best," you responded, eyeing the two new males suspiciously.

Since when were the twins quadruplets? This really didn't make any sense to you, yet every time you tried to wake yourself up, you found that you couldn't. So, was this somehow real? Perhaps you hit your head or something and forgot that Heart and Diamond had two other brothers. Still, though, what about Umelius and his step-brother? Granted, Spade and Clover didn't have to be kings. Moreover, you didn't see any weapons on them. Sighing, you rubbed the bridge of your nose with your right index finger and thumb, while heading up the stairs where Spade came from.

Opening the door at the top, you were greeted with the main deck of the Feathered Ensnarer. Going over to one of the railings, you ignored the other crew members and looked out at the waves. You could remember doing this when you were headed for the mermaids. How long had it been since, then? Resting your chin in the palm of your right hand, you recalled the answer: two months.

Remembering this detail, you were certain that there were no Spade and Clover on the trip with you. So, where did they come from? Were they some long lost brothers of the twins, who were reunited with Heart and Diamond during that two month span of time? Your thoughts were interrupted upon feeling a strong clap on your back. Recognizing the familiarity behind this action, you peered over your left shoulder to find Captain Nichola.

"What's wrong, ______? You've got two more men under you, and a strong son. You should be celebrating with a bottle of expensive wine. I have a bottle in storage. Why don't we have a swig?"

Mentally sweat dropping at her comment, you replied, "Thanks for the offer, Nichola, but I'm good. I just seem to be having a memory issue. By the way, were Spade and Clover with me on our first encounter with each other?"

"No, they weren't. Granted, you were the one who introduced them to me this time around. Is the sea beginning to get to you, ______? Honestly, you don't look too good."

"Perhaps, it is. Maybe, I just need to clear a few things up," you responded, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Hmm, if you wish to do so, I'll leave you to your thoughts. Just let me know if you want a drink sometime," she stated, walking away after giving you a friendly wave goodbye.

Keeping this in mind, you continued to stare out at the waves, but something caught your eye. The water in the distance suddenly began to move violently, as it looked like something was heading for the ship. Squinting, you witnessed greenish-brown skin poking out of the water occasionally. Widening your eyes, you yelled in your head that this was impossible. Somehow the creature from the oceans of Rinned was in the oceans of Hanec. Cursing loudly, you heard Captain Nichola start giving out various orders to her crew. Along with this, the four brothers and Erik came up from the lower deck before running over to you.

"We heard Captain Nichola yelling. What's going on, Miss _____?"

"That eel from Rinned is coming for the ship. We need to evacuate or get away somehow. There's no way to defeat that thing. You two remember how big it was," you answered, as your hands greatly gripped your daggers.

"Spade, Clover, take our little queen and Erik and get off this ship. We'll handle this beast," Heart exclaimed before his brothers instantly grabbed your arms.

Protesting at this, you tried to get out of their grip, while Spade and Clover reassured you that their brothers would be fine. You, on the other hand, knew better. Despite their capabilities, there was no way they could take that thing on. Before you were offered another chance to voice your opinion on the matter, the new twins jumped off the ship with you. Erik followed in suit, as the four of you crashed into the water. The moment you hit the water, you froze with fear upon seeing the eel now coming for you four instead of the ship. Its gold eyes stared with blood lust and hunger at you four.

Getting out of the new twins' grip, you grabbed Erik and pulled him into your chest, so that he wouldn't have to gaze upon the beast. Once he was secured in your grasp, you swum to your left, as you tried to get Erik to safety. Both twins grabbed your arms and dragged you with them, as they tried to get the four of you out of this horrendous situation. None of this did any good in the end, as the massive eel opened its mouth and swallowed the four of you.

The moment this happened, you woke with a start. Quickly, you turned your head left and right to analyze your surroundings. Shafts of morning light broke through the small gaps between the black drapes in the area, lightly illuminating the room you shared with the brothers. Relieved to see that you were just having a crazy dream, you combed your left fingers through your hair, as you steadied your breathing. Little did you know that you had awoken the brothers. Heart slowly blinked open his blue eyes before he glanced up at you. Diamond had a similar reaction to the situation before he sat up in the bed.

"Did you have a bad dream, Miss _____?" Diamond questioned, as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your left shoulder.

"Just answer me this. Do you two have any relatives I should know about?"

"No, we don't, my dear lady. Why did you dream about us having some?" Heart questioned before positioning himself, so that he was resting his arms and head on your lap.

"Yeah, I had a dream where you two had two other brothers. Let's just say it was weird and far from pleasant. Never again am I trying one of Woodlily's flower drinks," you voiced, as you tried to lie back down, but the brothers' current positions were preventing you from doing so.

"Oh? You had a dream about some other men, who you say were our brothers? That's not very nice, my dear lady. Are you saying we're not enough for you?"

"What?! No, I'm not saying that. Besides, I can't control my dreams."

"Heart, I think we need to show our little queen that we're more than enough," Diamond voiced, as his breath tickled your neck slightly.

"I couldn't agree more, brother," Heart replied, as a smirk formed on his lips.

"Wait, it's early morning. What if..." you were saying before you cut off by Diamond covering your mouth with his right hand.

"You're not going to change our minds, Miss _____. So let's start off this morning with something pleasurable," the red-haired male whispered into your left ear seductively.

"Yes, you just relax and let us do all the work, my dear lady. After all we need to make sure that you think of no other men again," Heart added in a sensual way.

That pixie was going to pay for giving you that drink, for now you were once again ensnared by the twins.