Saver in Return

"Your Highness, shall we go back to your Quarters?" Lady Choi asks, lowering her head.

"No, but Lady Choi, please lead everyone else back to my Quarters. I would like to have a walk, alone."

Lady Choi hesitated a bit, and finally nodded.

"Yes, your Highness.."

I smiled softly and started walking off as they went the other day. It was peaceful. The cold air rustling through the trees. The stars sparkled, the moon shining above them.

But then the peacefulness quickly faded off when I heard a loud ruckus. I quickly ran towards the incident without notice. I peaked behind the building and noticed that it was a group of guys fist fighting each other.

I looked over to see the main fight. When my eyes as I spotted Ban Ryu. 'W- Why is he-? Soo-Ho.' I thought add they punched one another.

"Halt! Capture them!" Someone shouted out. I slowly took a step, wanting to stop it. But then they spotted me.

"You! Hey, capture her!" The man called out, pointing at me.

I quickly ran off, holding onto my dress.

The guards grabbed my arm. I revealed my face towards them. They swiftly let go of me, and lowered their heads.

"Your Highness.. We apologize..."

"Shh!" I told them. "Quietly tell the Lord that it was me. Play along with me, and say that I escaped. I do not want anyone else knowing about this. Especially them." I glanced over at Ban Ryu.

They nodded and ran back to the Lord.

"So? Where is that rat?"

One of the guards went close to him and whispered words into his ear. The  Lord frowned and soon had huge eyes.

"The Princess?!" The Lord spoke aloud in shock.

"Princess?" Soo- Ho smirked. "She must have wanted to see my skills to beat Ban Ryu and his trash.."

"Shut your mouth." The Lord turned to him.

Ban Ryu stared with big eyes. "P- Princess?"

"You all have committed a great crime to fight in front of a sacred place."

I quickly walked back as quick as I could back to my Quarters. Lady Choi was standing outside, waiting for me to return.

"Princess!" She exclaimed, walking towards me.

"Lady Choi, do you know who Ban Ryu is?"

"Yes, your Highness. He is the son of Ho Gong, and Minister Park's adoptive son." She replied as I walking inside.

"Great. I need you to watch over him, Lady Choi. When I'm busy, I need you to see how he is doing." I smiled at her.

"Yes your Highness. I will do as you command." She walked out of the bedroom, her head low.

~The Next Day~

"Your Highness! Master Ban Ryu is tied onto a pole out in the courtyard with Master Soo-Hoo and others." Lady Choi called through the doors.

"What?!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet. "A-Alright!" I grabbed my dress, hurrying out.

 "A-Alright!" I grabbed my dress, hurrying out