Jealousy Aboards

"Sun Woo, we need help to repair these." I tossed one at him.

He examed it and nodded. "I know a guy who can quickly find a way to fix it."

"Let's see..." Woo Reuk thought, placing finger under his chin.

I walked out of the tent as I heard yelling

I walked out of the tent as I heard yelling. Soo-Ho grabbed Ban Ryu by the neck, furioisly yelling at him.

Qhy did you euin the instruments?!" Soo-Ho shouted. I quickly ran towards them, pulling them apart.

"Soo-Ho!" I frowned at him. "Ban Ryu did nothing to this!"

"Then why wasn't he here all along? Huh?!"

I slapped some sense into he sloely looked at me, touching his cheek.

"He was gone because he was with me."

Ban Ryu stared at me and back at Soo-Ho as he looked at him.

"You better watch out. If I find that you sctually did this, I'll kill you myself."

I scoffed, "Are you sure? Are you willing to kill him, and have you be punished? Have you forgetten that I'm in charge, and the Princess of this nation?"

"Aish... I apologize deeply, your Highness." He bowed as I frowned at him.

"Princess, Woo Reuk was able to fix the drums." Yeo Wool smiled, peeking through the tent.

"Go." I told Soo-Ho as he left back towards the others. "Change into your uniform, Ban Ryu."

"Yes, your Highness.." He looked down and went to another tent. I walked inside where Woo Reuk was able to fix.

"Are they ready to be used?" I asked.

"Yes, your Highness."

"Great. Hwarang is up next. I'll be going back, and good luck." I smiled.

"Yes Princess." They nodded.

"Thanks." Ji-Dwi said, placing a hand over my shoulder.

I went back to my seat next to the Queen.

Sook Myung looked at me motionless, "What took you so long?"

"Don't act like you know nothing, Sook Myung." I looked up at the performers.

"Right. I thought the ruined instruments would ruin you." She smirked.

"But you should know me." I smiled, not looking at her.

"Of course, you never stop from what you want." She sighed.

"Yeah..

"Hwarang is up." The Queen told us as the boys walked up on stage.

We looked at them, as a few of them started to drum in the back. Then soon the rest ran into the front with swords.

I looked over at the Queen to see how she thought of me instructing Hwarang. But she got up and left in the beginning. I got up from my seat, lowering my head and so did Sook Myung. I then turned back at the boys as they gracefully, yet powerfully danced as I taught them.