The Decision

I looked over at my brother as the royal council's looked at each other in disbelif. Then Queen Mother with teary and shock in her eyes.

'Today will be the day, that he will be on that seat..' I thought, turning to look at her.

Night fell quick, and I was suppose to be in my Quarters sleeping, but I was outside instead. I wanted to go check on my brother, or as the King on how he was doing on the throne so far.

But I didn't want to bother between him getting back in the Palace, and talking over the Queen.

"Your Highness." Lady Choi ran towards me, lowering her head as I turned to look at her.

"What is it?"

"I am sorry for the late news, but Master Hwi Kyung has returned."

"Hwi Kyung?!" I widen my eyes, "Where is currently at right now? I must visit him."

"I will go with you, and show you the way, Your Highness."

I nodded as the maids went to grab our stuff. As we reached the place, I knocked onto the door, and enter as Lady Choi followed behind me.

"Who-" Hwi Kyung stopped, looking up at me with surprise. He struggled to get up to his feet until I walked towards him, lowering my head.

"Princess, you really shouldn't

"Princess, you really shouldn't." He sighed, as I went to help him sit down.

"Of course I should. I should be paying my respects to my uncle, whom hid from the royal family." I replied, then taking a seat in front of him.

"Well," He cleared his throat "How are you, Princess Mi-Suk?"

"I am fine." I smiled.

"And congrats on your engagement." I blinked in surprise as he chuckled. "I have heard it from others."

"Uncle.."

"But I've wanted to ask you something. Are you comfortable with your brother on the throne?"

"Uncle, what do you mean by that?" I frowned with confusion.

"I am planning on putting my son on the throne. You may know him."

I widen my eyes with disbelif. "S-.. Sun Woo.. Uncle, please. This is- I- It's really too much, isn't?"

"My apologies Princess, but he does not seem to belong on the throne."

"I've waited for Sam Maek to receive what belonged to him. And the day has come. But you're taking it away from him, by replacing him with Sun Woo?!"

"Princess, please lower your voice... Sun Woo will be capable of taking over the throne. He is always been an enemy. Your enemy."

"He has done some wise things during our journey to Baekje.. But Sam Maek was going to step up." I grew completely confused, furious that I felt like I was surround by blurs.